Links Suggestions | Syracusefan.com

Links Suggestions

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Hey can we add back some our our Big East Team links? We are still in the league and maybe for a few years. Also, can you add my tailgate site back in under Additional Links or Additional Content?

Also, can we add the conference alighnement forum at NCAAbbs?

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=637

Have been building the links back as time allows. Will add all of the ones you reference and more over the next few days. I guess you get to do a bunch of new ones for ACC schools now, eh?

Scout unfortunately deleted all the links we had collected over the years almost immediately, so we are starting over mostly from scratch. Need to add a bunch of other stuff...Upperdeck's SU football site, the Orangehoops site, Matt Starz' site, etc.

If anyone has some of these readily available, respond in this thread. Thanks for the help in advance.

Have been building the links back as time allows. Will add all of the ones you reference and more over the next few days. I guess you get to do a bunch of new ones for ACC schools now, eh?

Scout unfortunately deleted all the links we had collected over the years almost immediately, so we are starting over mostly from scratch. Need to add a bunch of other stuff...Upperdeck's SU football site, the Orangehoops site, Matt Starz' site, etc.

If anyone has some of these readily available, respond in this thread. Thanks for the help in advance.

Oh man, I was hoping you had already removed the links of the current Big East teams. That would have been great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom