List of channels for the Cuse-GT game..all 87 of them | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

List of channels for the Cuse-GT game..all 87 of them

Seems like it's a different channel every week. But, like I said, not surprised. Once we lost SNY as our home base, we're in neverneverland.
SNY was nice, sort of, sometimes. I remember yelling at the tv on several occasions as I missed the first quarter of SU games in order for the Hofstra game or for Mets Postgame show to wrap up.

SNY was nice, sort of, sometimes. I remember yelling at the tv on several occasions as I missed the first quarter of SU games in order for the Hofstra game or for Mets Postgame show to wrap up.

But you knew the game would be there if it wasn't on a major network. They also did a good pre and post game show. Hopefully an ACC Network station isn't too far down the road. But then again, it probably won't be offered on my cable here.

Otto it will be available at sports bars as ESPN made it one of the "game plan" games.

Any idea if it will be on up in potsdam new york?

NBC WPTZ its not showing on the tv guide..

ESPN Full Court, and ESPN3. Full court should be at any sports bar.
Dam. I will be in Dallas. No Dallas station. Will watch either on my computer, or in a sports bar with Full Court.
Any Dallas watchers here want to join me???

ESPN3 can be seen on ATT UVerse or Verizon FIOS. Any sports bar in Dallas should be able to get ESPN3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom