List of Current Committments and reported Offers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

List of Current Committments and reported Offers

The above is an accurate list. When Doug said "recruiting for this year is done" he meant we have our main targets and we aren't going outside of there. It's not like Morgan, Morris, and Manley are silent verbals. They are still being recruited by us.
Thanks, man.

From a very reliable source Smallwood won't be coming to the Cuse.

From a very reliable source Smallwood won't be coming to the Cuse.

I think that is because of his performance his senior year and at milford plus qualifying issues. Coaches probably cooled. I just don't understand why he said was ready to enroll on scout?

I think that is because of his performance his senior year and at milford plus qualifying issues. Coaches probably cooled. I just don't understand why he said was ready to enroll on scout?
His performance at Milford? He was injured...

GoCuse says this on every thread that brings up Smallwood. I'm going to assume he's coming until he doesn't show up.

Source was at a lunch on a Monday. ;)

Yeah, but most people had lunch on Monday. Thanks for the info, Go. Any other info from that lunch?

Yeah, but most people had lunch on Monday. Thanks for the info, Go. Any other info from that lunch?
Nothing from lunch, but Smallwood isn't coming.
The Parsons item lines up with what I was told previously.

Things are fluid on some players, the usual supects are stirring up trouble, and there may be some interesting pop up opportunities in play.

Nothing from lunch, but Smallwood isn't coming.
The Parsons item lines up with what I was told previously.

Things are fluid on some players, the usual supects are stirring up trouble, and there may be some interesting pop up opportunities in play.

Thanks Go. Check your inbox.

His performance at Milford? He was injured...

GoCuse says this on every thread that brings up Smallwood. I'm going to assume he's coming until he doesn't show up.

I thought he was hurt at the start of the year and came back didn't really contribute... could be wrong, you know a lot more than I do.

Can we tack this or create something like it so we can see a list of commits here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom