Michigan St
Kansas
Syracuse

but if I wasn't an SU fan I'd go with Ohio St

Syracuse
Kentucky
UNC
Marquette

Bring back the chalk! Well, almost, I have Sparty losing to Memphis.

despite serious reservations, I took Syracuse into the Final Four. The bracket just seems to set up incredibly well for them. And, once they get to the 3rd weekend, I have them winning the whole thing because I think they match up with both their opponents (Kansas and then Kentucky).

My fourth will be a shock, but it's another team who I think is very underrated and whose bracket sets up well for them:

St. Louis, a very, very solid team across the board . . . and, if they get past Michigan State, I think they have the best coach remaining in that bracket

(if I didn't go with Majerus' team, I would have taken New Mexico out of that bracket, so the West was going to be my outlier anyway)

I do love the West bracket. Lots of potential games I really hope we get to see - Long Beach vs. New Mexico, Marquette vs. Murray and then Missouri, and a regional final of Missouri vs. St. Louis would be like a civil war.

wow, Moqui...most "experts" have St. Louis getting bounced by Memphis...I agree that Majerus is a great coach. Their first game with Memphis looks to be one of the best early games.

wow, Moqui...most "experts" have St. Louis getting bounced by Memphis...I agree that Majerus is a great coach. Their first game with Memphis looks to be one of the best early games.
that is another tough game, but I give the edge to the Bills. Hey, every game in their road is a tough one, but I think they are seriously underrated and looking at it one game at a time, I think they have a better than even chance in each one. If anything, I think their first weekend is a little more difficult than their second weekend.

plus, I like to try to pick one wild card team that will differentiate me from other brackets. It is a stupid tradition that has always blown my bracket up in the past, but I keep doing it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom