Listening to the game on WAER | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Listening to the game on WAER

Holy cats !
I’m gonna agree with that assessment. Sorry I started this. I reacted when a ’Cuse announcer went crazy with excitement and apparent joy over a play which threatened to bury us. The rest…..no bueno, including my role in it.

Anybody got any opinions on dodge ball? Should it be played at all? Should full sized basketballs be used? If so, would you cover your privates if the full sized basketball were to be launched at you from point blank range by a much older and stronger person?

You are entitled to your opinion. That is without regard to what personal handicaps I may face with respect to broadcast media. See how that works? If you feel you have a basis to conclude I suck as a fan, you are entitled to that opinion. If you are in fact a twinky who feels that there are sacred cows against whom negative comments cannot be made, and are lashing out in what you view as a clever way, you’re entitled to do that. I think I pegged you right. You are wrapped up in your feelings of virtue and those feelings trump all else. You are a very angry person who trys to find benevolent causes as outlets for your uncomfortable rage. You have taken a flip comment made in frustration during a close game and blown it up into a “thing”. I stand by what I said. Look at when I said it. I have explained it. All that remains is this; schoochie, you are a good boy! You care so deeply for people, especially those voiceless souls who grab a microphone and practice before a live audience in a major division 1 sport. You sure put, me, “passionate” Dave, in my place. People just don’t understand how much you care, schooch, and how very angry it makes you. I understand. Better, my little man?
What is wrong with you?
Still applies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom