#loaded | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

#loaded

Mighty Mo in action:

uss_missouri_bb_63_by_tr4br-d3k84s0.jpg

Mighty Mo in action:

uss_missouri_bb_63_by_tr4br-d3k84s0.jpg

The overhead shot showing the air concussion from the gun blasts is pretty freaking cool.

What can't go unnoticed is the competition in practice. 7 of these guys can be starters on most other teams in the country so practices will be all about pushing each other. This team should be going full steam ahead going into March.

I really enjoy your posts. Post more!

I think his two whipping boys will be Frank and TT with TRob close behind.
definitely think TT could be a possibility - even if he does nothing wrong, we are pretty strong at the 4 and 5

I count that toward next year. Tough crowd.
I was using the down time between the end of last season and the beginning of the new one as the assessable time frame.

There needs to be a nice collection of verbals on hand before the season tips off in mid-November.

I agree, it is now all on JB's coaching ability and the refs in the tournament.

I vowed (to myself) I would make this thread (on the main hoops board!) once it was confirmed AWIII is Orange. Well with Jake's post this morning and others last night, we are finally there.

This, simply, is a loaded team now. They'll probably go through some chemistry and getting-to-know-eachother issues early on, but this is a team that will contend for the ACC crown and I couldn't be more excited. No areas of weakness whatsoever. Depth.

Among other things, can't wait for dook to come to the Dome in Feb.

SUball