Locksley | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Locksley

It doesnt mean there shouldnt be a reaction when the public hear the details. We know shady crap happens all the time in recruiting. Coaching cant talk about kids they don't sign. It pissed Beamer off so much that he decided to call it out. Now we get to talk about it.
It’s also really fascinating that someone tipped him off. Clearly locksley has his own Maryland Mole that doesn’t appreciate what he’s doing.

I hope this kind of thing severely impacts this kid’s NIL, and by association, Locksley. What a completely low thing to do.

I really hope every team they play this year stomps a mudhole in them
This is bush league BS

Yeah, but remember: he has a hot wife:

1639939135413.png

Unfortunately, in today’s football model; scumbags often win!
Until the model is changed the cheaters will continue to win and that all comes back to the college Presidents who have the ultimate vote. They must enjoy the status quo or they would vote differently.

I don't understand how Locksley is so convincing.

The track record is just not there.

Yet somehow he's this master recruiter.

I don't get it.

Sat in the seat next to Locksley, the Sunday after conference championships, from DC to Vegas. Nice-ish guy but definitely a very proud man. He loved pushing his time with Alabama into conversations often, completely leapfrogging other stays. I will say that the conversation left me in a way that this type of handling doesn’t surprise me.

He’s the worst football coach in P5. Maybe all of FBS now that UConn and UMass have new coaches.

Using the kid as a pawn. Recruiting is already ugly. Deceitful acts like this is gonna make it worse..
The kid and his family allowed it to happen too. If a parent had just said no way, you’re not ruining our son’s special day to play a dumb cruel game…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom