LOL- Just got the greatest phone call... | Syracusefan.com

LOL- Just got the greatest phone call...

Jake

Mod
Young Female voice on phone: "Hello Sir - I'm calling to thank you for you donation to the Georgetown University last year and want to know if we can count on your support again this year."

Me: "Um, yeah. That donation was the only way I could score tickets to the Syracuse game at your place last year, so since we're not playing down there this year, I wouldn't expect any money from me."

Female voice: "Yeah, I've heard the same from a bunch of people I called tonight. Its kinda awkward."

Me: "You have your school administration to thank for forcing you to call dozens of Syracuse fans who have no interest in giving your school another penny."

Silence

Me: "And since we'll like be in the ACC the following year, you might want to delete me from your data base."

Female voice: "Well, maybe we'll still play each other down the road. Well, I wish you good luck in your new conference."

Me: "Thanks, and good luck in whatever they call the new conference we leave behind. And to be honest, my donation was money well spent. Much more enjoyable being there when we beat the Hoyas..."

That's good stuff.

Dam, from the subject I was hoping that a source called you saying how DC2 and Nerlens want to be a package deal.

You should have slipped a few Benjamins to the bench players when you walked by. As a booster, you could've gotten them probation.

I had a similar conversation for the same reason last year.

hahahaha, It never gets old laughing at hoya's .. . . . . . whatever the fook they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom