LOL: Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LOL: Marijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of Legalization

You need to ingest something like 100 lbs of pot to overdose on THC. Feel free to give it a try...but I'm gonna bet you'll be ok.

I'm pretty far removed from that game but I'd presume it to depend on the strand as far as potency. By itself it would take a ton but could also interact with other substances in one's system or have adverse effects on pre existing conditions known or unknown. Also, existing tolerance levels may come into play I would imagine but again, I'm not as well versed as others here.

The Daily Currant is basically like The Onion.

And isn't it actually impossible to OD on weed, by the way?

There is an amount that would theoretically cause someone to overdose, but it would literally be impossible to smoke as much as you would need to pull it off lol.

There is an amount that would theoretically cause someone to overdose, but it would literally be impossible to smoke as much as you would need to pull it off lol.

tumblr_m5fhf7bMmf1rr0b0xo1_500.png

Right now Peyton Manning is looking like a genius for investing in Denver area Papa John's restaurants.
I am going to have invest in a couple of milking cows as you know most will order extra cheese and mushrooms are not legal yet

And everything you read on the internet is absolute truth!

Analysis: This is satire, not fact. Though the recreational use of pot indeed became legal in Colorado as of January 1, 2014, there were no reported deaths attributed to marijuana overdoses on New Year's Day. The above article originated from The Daily Currant, a satirical website whose disclaimer states: "Our stories are purely fictional."

And everything you read on the internet is absolute truth!

Analysis: This is satire, not fact. Though the recreational use of pot indeed became legal in Colorado as of January 1, 2014, there were no reported deaths attributed to marijuana overdoses on New Year's Day. The above article originated from The Daily Currant, a satirical website whose disclaimer states: "Our stories are purely fictional."
Thanks for clearing that up. I am downtown Denver looking for bodies as we speak!

I am going to have invest in a couple of milking cows as you know most will order extra cheese and mushrooms are not legal yet

pssst, note to farmers ... feed ... the mushrooms ... to the cows ... it'll work ... trust me ...

happy-cows1.jpg

The satirical article actually made it into a real news article from a local news station here: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...rdoses-kill-37-in-colorado-fools-some-not-all

From what folks who watch the news told me, the stores ran out on the first day and were tripling prices by the end. Of course those of us who live here know that this is to an some extent due to novelty and expectation of greater selection, as it's fairly easy to get a medical marijuana card or support entrepreneurs if you want to stay off a government list and avoid paying taxes out of principle.

Even though this is a comedy thread, the legalization of HEMP and the consequences it will have may be a much larger story. I remember Ron Paul saying it would be far more efficient than corn for ethanol, and could help put an end to wasteful government subsidies for corn. Beyond that it has many uses that other industries dont want to see come back http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

Great find JarheadJim! Loved both the references to Lost and Breaking Bad. For those familiar with Breaking Bad, I can just imagine the friend "Peter" as he said all of that with his particular style of speaking. Now Jesse has joined Walter White(pictured above my name) in the great beyond. RIP Jesse!

pssst, note to farmers ... feed ... the mushrooms ... to the cows ... it'll work ... trust me ...

happy-cows1.jpg

I hadnt considered this, but likely would be healthier them and for us than the unnatural diets and hormones we feed cows now. And I mean...I am going to respect any posts about cows to the one member with the word "cow" in their name ;)

I hadnt considered this, but likely would be healthier them and for us than the unnatural diets and hormones we feed cows now. And I mean...I am going to respect any posts about cows to the one member with the word "cow" in their name ;)

I would say this has to be true. I mean those cows in Kobe are getting awesome beer poured down their throats. Although, they say you want to eat a very active animal. Cows or any animal on chronic could nullify that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom