LOL...Michigan... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LOL...Michigan...

Why? They both suck.

Weis' sucking doesn't make Harbaugh suck any less.

Was I wrong or does Wonder Boy not have five losses this year?
Just curious, not trying to be rude, but do you scan college football boards looking for threads that involve ND. ( I understand this thread is indirect to ND as it involves a rival) If so kudos to your dedication to the Irish, I tend to stay on this board where people actually care about the same team as I.

Just curious, not trying to be rude, but do you scan college football boards looking for threads that involve ND. ( I understand this thread is indirect to ND as it involves a rival) If so kudos to your dedication to the Irish, I tend to stay on this board where people actually care about the same team as I.

Not really. I usually read several boards each day. I don't "scan" other boards.

The several that I routinely visit are the CSNbbs one, this one, The Boneyard and the Virginia Tech board. Conference realignment back in the 2010-14 time frame got me into the routine of looking at those boards.

I don't care enough about the rest of college football to comment much on it. But, I do comment when I see ND stuff.

People really are dumb and have no clue about other teams situations. Winning 8 games with 1 returning starter on D and a 3rd string qb playing the majority of the season is a pretty solid coaching job. Some idiots here act like Dino is God though he's 0fer without Dungey. Give Michigan a healthy Speight and they probably beat Ohio St who they were up on in the 3Q with their #3 qb. Harbaugh has won and won immediately at every stop.

Harbaugh is to top tier coach, but he was 4-8 and 5-7 first two years at Stanford. He inherited a bottom 5 program and it was a terrific turnaround but a job like that takes anyone time.

Harbaugh has won big in the NFL and college - that's a great coach.

I agree with you, but you do start to wonder why places like Michigan, Tennessee, Nebraska struggle so much to get back to where they want to be in today's college football. They churn thru coaches. Two of those three have their dream hire in place, so we'll see. Maybe it's something more systemic than their fans would want to believe, like recruiting territory for example.

Their old rivals Ohio State, Alabama, Oklahoma don't seem to have the same issues.

I agree with you, but you do start to wonder why places like Michigan, Tennessee, Nebraska struggle so much to get back to where they want to be in today's college football. They churn thru coaches. Two of those three have their dream hire in place, so we'll see. Maybe it's something more systemic than their fans would want to believe, like recruiting territory for example.

Their old rivals Ohio State, Alabama, Oklahoma don't seem to have the same issues.

In all seriousness It most likely comes down to who is paying the kids more or cheating the best. I man it's pretty safe to say that Frost right now is the hottest coach so if he can turn Nebraska into a 11-1/10-2 team or will he max out like Pelini did. If Oklahoma can produce top 5 teams why cant Nebraska? Frost seems to be pretty understated and seems to have a great eye for talent and offense. Frost is the perfect fir for Nebraska, alumni with great systems and fresh ideas. Interesting to see what Chip Kelly does at UCLA as well

Texas coach was that guy last year, so lets see what he does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom