LOL Syracuse Orange Facebook Fan Page deletes its Cantor thread | Syracusefan.com

LOL Syracuse Orange Facebook Fan Page deletes its Cantor thread

Alsacs

Living Legend
On facebook, if your a fan of Syracuse Orange page the University Communication Dept. posts various articles of interest, and earlier today posted the Cantor article about moving ACC games to NYC well myself and many other SU alums and fans posted comments strongly against the move, and guess what the University did they pulled the article and comments weak SU Comm Dept. WEAK. I am not in CNY, but the students and local fans should be taken care. I posted and asked if Cantor was going to cancel classes if they played weekday games in MSG so the students who are her current concern were going to be able to go to the games, and be given transportation. Of course they don't think of this stuff when talking about moving games. I have no problem playing games at MSG, but conference games. Football is different since its on Saturday and will only be at most 1 game a year.

Maybe they deleted it since she was in error with what she said?

There's been an updated article with quotes by JB and TGD that say no conference regular season games are planned to be held at MSG.

Cheers,
Neil