lol Wow Hoya fans... | Syracusefan.com

lol Wow Hoya fans...

I liked the one who wanted to restrict ticket purchases to non-Syracuse area codes. Idiot doesn't realize there are a lot of Cuse fans who live in the DC area.

Would be great if they implimented all their "keep SU out" measures and the crown was still half orange.

Imagine having the honor of getting College Gameday and then immediately you have to start worrying about whether you will actually have a home court advantage for the game. At the same time they all need to craft elaborate schemes to keep Syracuse fans away from their team and the ESPN coverage so that they aren't completely embarrassed in front of a national audience. It has to be maddening and deep down they probably wish they didn't get it but such is the life of a Georgetown fan, I suppose.

I'd feel bad for them if they weren't so smug and pompous.

I look forward to their irrelevance.

Haha I feel bad for these idiots. Can you imagine having to worry about another team taking over your gym? Hell I get pissed when I see 100 opposing fans in a sea of 34K. Must suck to be a big bag of douche like G'town.
Don't think I've ever seen more than 100 opposing fans in the dome. Don't think I've seen less than 100 SU fans at an opponents' arena. Some fans just take their basketball more seriously than others.

Don't think I've ever seen more than 100 opposing fans in the dome. Don't think I've seen less than 100 SU fans at an opponents' arena. Some fans just take their basketball more seriously than others.
I think Duke and Carolina will get a fair number in the Dome, particularly their first game or two there. There's a fair number of their fans around and the sheer size of the Dome makes it easy to get tickets. May be tough for us to match at their smaller arenas.

I think Duke and Carolina will get a fair number in the Dome, particularly their first game or two there. There's a fair number of their fans around and the sheer size of the Dome makes it easy to get tickets. May be tough for us to match at their smaller arenas.

I've already told my business collegue in NC that he has to secure tickets for SU games at Duke and UNC. His response was "Good luck! My daughter is a student at UNC and had a hard time getting tickets to a few of the big UNC games". I think SU will fall into that category. We'll be paying scalper prices.

I've already told my business collegue in NC that he has to secure tickets for SU games at Duke and UNC. His response was "Good luck! My daughter is a student at UNC and had a hard time getting tickets to a few of the big UNC games". I think SU will fall into that category. We'll be paying scalper prices.
It also doesn't help that half of the States population is North East transplants.

Figured as much... hoping Wake and NCState will be easier and maybe once in a while ponying up the cash for Duke or UNC

I can't wait. I've got a family friend who's a big SU fan currently enrolled in GTown law school. Hoping to use that to score some tickets.

that thread is pretty hilarious

Ordinarily, I would agree. But since the GT AD shafted our fans/alums at the Verizon the last time we visited, we had better be prepared for any desperate measures (including another Grey-Out) they try to pull this season.

Hopefully, the SU AD won't be asleep at the switch as they were 2 seasons ago -- so I dont have to join some weenie GT alumni club.

The one area they can't control is the boxes. There was a lot of orange (including me...thanks to my company) there last time.

On a slightly different subject, how atrocious is that board? What is this, 1998?
They just refuse to change it from the last time they were relevant, so its still an Inverson era board.

The one area they can't control is the boxes. There was a lot of orange (including me...thanks to my company) there last time.
Talk to me... lol. If the SU AD lets us get shafted by a team so desperate for wins that they have to shut out opposing fans, then I'd be interested in tickets that don't require the humiliation of joining a GT alumni club.

On a slightly different subject, how atrocious is that board? What is this, 1998?
People on this board still cry to return the nested thread format. Seriously. That is so old most people here probably don't have a clue what it is.

Stones, glass houses.

Just checked in to check on Ennis when I noticed this thread and just wanted to say...Its 11:00, AND GEORGETOWN STILL SUCKS!!!!

Haha I feel bad for these idiots. Can you imagine having to worry about another team taking over your gym? Hell I get pissed when I see 100 opposing fans in a sea of 34K. Must suck to be a big bag of douche like G'town.
I must compliment your ability to turn a phrase.

Earlier this week I noticed a guy walking down the street towards me wearing a G-town shirt.
I looked at him and spontaneously started laughing.
He looked so foolish.

I LOOOOOAAAAATHE G-town!

GO ORANGE!