Long Underwear Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Long Underwear Bowl

Crusty

Living Legend
I have been in the city since Sunday and it the weather is getting worse by the day. It looks like we will have snow and freezing temps for the game. BRING THE UPSTATE WARM CLOTHES!

This may be a running contest instead of a passing one. Receivers will be trying to catch frozen rocks. Not really sure if that is good or bad for us. My first impression is that is is good but I am not sure. We certainly seemed to have WVA's number the last two games when we blitzed Geno and unnerved him a bit. They have some good backs and so do we. If this is a game won in the trenches I think I like our chances.

We have more depth at RB.

I will say this.....bet the under!

This weather will favor the team that plays better in the trenches

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Good thing AAM is suspended...

May be the worst game and game conditions for him to be suspended.

I have been in the city since Sunday and it the weather is getting worse by the day. It looks like we will have snow and freezing temps for the game. BRING THE UPSTATE WARM CLOTHES!

This may be a running contest instead of a passing one. Receivers will be trying to catch frozen rocks. Not really sure if that is good or bad for us. My first impression is that is is good but I am not sure. We certainly seemed to have WVA's number the last two games when we blitzed Geno and unnerved him a bit. They have some good backs and so do we. If this is a game won in the trenches I think I like our chances.
Seems like similar conditions to the game 2 years ago. Lots of passing in that one.

This weather will favor the team that plays better in the trenches

The weather will favor the team with the best equipment manager. Kyle Fetterly MVP.

The weather will favor the team with the best equipment manager. Kyle Fetterly MVP.
You could argue Kyle has been preparing for a game like this his entire adult life. WVU has no answer for him. Though to be truthful, I think their mascot has a big advantage over ours weather-wise.

Here we go:

https://www.facebook.com/SevereNJwx

386583_10151382313668352_1352639483_n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors