Look who showed up on Drudgereport | Syracusefan.com

Look who showed up on Drudgereport

big-east-basketball-tournament-cincinnati-20120309-174645-659.jpg

When I saw spike lee sitting by the Dr., it turned my stomach.

When I saw spike lee sitting by the Dr., it turned my stomach.
He used to be a "Big Man U" fan back in the day. I remember seeing him at one of the epic late 1980's SU-G'Town games in the Dome, maybe the one where JTII got double T'd up.

He used to be a "Big Man U" fan back in the day. I remember seeing him at one of the epic late 1980's SU-G'Town games in the Dome, maybe the one where JTII got double T'd up.
Hes such a clown. Im a Knicks fan and I cannot stand him being labeled our "superfan". Only good to come from Spike Lee is 25th hour and He Got Game.

I think it's genius. If you are going to brand yourself as "New York's College Team" you need to play in the city and you have to have the ultimate New York fan. If he can get Giuliani to the games that'll top it off. Start lobbying Albany for a bullet train.

I think it's genius. If you are going to brand yourself as "New York's College Team" you need to play in the city and you have to have the ultimate New York fan. If he can get Giuliani to the games that'll top it off. Start lobbying Albany for a bullet train.

Add ultimate Mets fan Billy Crystal and Yankee fans Denzell Washington and Paul Simon to the mix as well.​

I remember when Spike taunted the opposition into making a major comeback that helped knock the Knicks out of the playoffs. I can't stand the guy, and about the only thing that made 25th Hour good was Edward Norton's acting, otherwise it's a mediocre movie at best. Spike's tweet of that address, knowing what it would do, should have carried some sort of criminal punishment. He's like a racist, male version of Kim Kardashian, only more annoying.

Hes such a clown. Im a Knicks fan and I cannot stand him being labeled our "superfan". Only good to come from Spike Lee is 25th hour and He Got Game.

Do The Right Thing is the only correct answer.

Clockers, very underrated spike movie...do the right thing is the best out of all though

Clockers, Summer of Sam, and Inside Man were all fantastic features.

And for what it cost to produce, Do The Right Thing is very, very, good.

Spike's made some dog crap movies, no doubt... but he's definitely done his share of amazing work.

Wow, you'd think Spike Lee is as bad as Rush Lumbaugh. Scumbag? Think that's a bit of a stretch there. He makes movies and loves the Knicks.

Clockers, very underrated spike movie...do the right thing is the best out of all though
Clockers because Richard Price wrote it and Harvey Keitel starred in it.

Thinking about it those movies work (in my mind) because of the acting, which is a combination of the actors, the scripts and his direction. So give him some credit I guess.

I hope he stays remains a Georgetown or even a St. Johns fan. I certainly don't want him to be a Syracuse Superfan. I think as a Knick fan, he has crossed the line in the past with his mouth. That is just my opinion.

Wow, you'd think Spike Lee is as bad as Rush Lumbaugh. Scumbag? Think that's a bit of a stretch there. He makes movies and loves the Knicks.

Yes, because Rush posted someone's address on Twitter to incite violence against that person... and it turned out to be two innocent people.

He's far worse, the very definition of a scumbag.

Either way, if Spike Lee was such a horrible person, I don't think our AD would be rubbing elbows with him.

I feel fairly confident TGD would rub elbows with the antiChrist if TGD thought he could get a big check out of him.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...it's part of the job description.

Yes, because Rush posted someone's address on Twitter to incite violence against that person... and it turned out to be two innocent people.

He's far worse, the very definition of a scumbag.

Go get em Gross!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom