Look who showed up on Drudgereport | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Look who showed up on Drudgereport

I feel fairly confident TGD would rub elbows with the antiChrist if TGD thought he could get a big check out of him.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...it's part of the job description.

Good point. But if it was anything that cost us money, I doubt he'd do it.

I feel fairly confident TGD would rub elbows with the antiChrist if TGD thought he could get a big check out of him.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...it's part of the job description.
This may explain why we've had such negative press.

Wow, you'd think Spike Lee is as bad as Rush Lumbaugh. Scumbag? Think that's a bit of a stretch there. He makes movies and loves the Knicks.

Dude are you serious? I wanted to say stronger words than scumbag but this is a family friendly website.

Dude are you serious? I wanted to say stronger words than scumbag but this is a family friendly website.

I' m certain he is. To a liberal, a conservative that calls a woman a slut is orders of magnitude worse than a liberal that tries to incite vigilante justice...against the wrong people.

Liberals = good regardless of their actions
Consrvatives = bad, evil people in all circumstances

I' m certain he is. To a liberal, a conservative that calls a woman a slut is orders of magnitude worse than a liberal that tries to incite vigilante justice...against the wrong people.

Liberals = good regardless of their actions
Consrvatives = bad, evil people in all circumstances

I wasn't but you guys ran with it so I did as well.

Wow, you'd think Spike Lee is as bad as Rush Lumbaugh. Scumbag? Think that's a bit of a stretch there. He makes movies and loves the Knicks.

Rush Limbaugh is a truly great American. Anyone who doesn't think so has never listened directly to him for any length of time.

Spike Lee deserves to be in jail for what he did by posting that innocent couple's address. That makes him no better than the New Black Panther Party terrorists who intimidated voters in 2008 (all over Youtube) and now who are subverting the criminal justice system by offering a bounty on Hispanic George Zimmerman.

Obama, by not denouncing the bounty, is tacitly approving and encouraging a race war. He has already incited gender wars, religious wars, class wars, so you knew this was coming.

I hope they "do the right thing" and sue Lee for $100,000,000. Seriously.

The whole way the Liberals, from Obama on down, are handling this incident is sickening. But then again, the way Liberals handle everything is sickening.

Rush Limbaugh is a truly great American. Anyone who doesn't think so has never listened directly to him for any length of time.

Spike Lee deserves to be in jail for what he did by posting that innocent couple's address. That makes him no better than the New Black Panther Party terrorists who intimidated voters in 2008 (all over Youtube) and now who are subverting the criminal justice system by offering a bounty on Hispanic George Zimmerman.

Obama, by not denouncing the bounty, is tacitly approving and encouraging a race war. He has already incited gender wars, religious wars, class wars, so you knew this was coming.

I hope they "do the right thing" and sue Lee for $100,000,000. Seriously.

The whole way the Liberals, from Obama on down, are handling this incident is sickening. But then again, the way Liberals handle everything is sickening.

You sir are both a gentleman and a scholar.

How pissed do you think the liberal community is that Zimmerman is a registered democrat? Talk about a buzzkill....

Obama-"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." Now go buy my Obama hoodie. This president is all class!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom