Looking back at Syracuse basketball's 2003 NCAA Tournament title run | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Looking back at Syracuse basketball's 2003 NCAA Tournament title run

josh pace shot chart was be unreadable. ten lefty floaters from the same spot left side of the lane. unstoppable.

Last edited:
They need to fix the banner. The entire team should be on it. I think Melo and Gmac had the largest affect in the title game, but Warrick/Durant/Edelin/McNeil were just as important.

Durant on that team would have been unbelievable.

This is part of why it's bats--- bonkers crazy that SU's 2003 National Champions banner on the Dome wall -- next to the 1918 and 1925 banners with photos of the full roster -- is a picture of Anthony and McNamara.

So insulting.

Oh god. The banners in Dome. I laugh every time i see them.

That championship one stinks. The Statue of Liberty is laugh out loud funny. The Jim Brown “greatest player ever” is silly. Billy Joel’s banner, not one women’s basketball, or lacrosse jerseys are retired, blow it all up!

wrong on so many levels. this is college sports. you follow the rules and if you win great.
Um...no. A college basketball coach job is to win. Bending the rules is what coaches do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom