Looking for an honest answer | Syracusefan.com

Looking for an honest answer

Glen Errol

Walk On
Have been browsing boards for SU and DU and saw this on a Duke site. Purports to be a picture of CJF as he caught the ball to start his drive. Is this at least s questionable as the call? Could it Change your perception if SU got away with an ob before the drive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 127
Thanks for the blurry picture and the confusing angle as well. Absolutely convinces me that Fair was out of bounds.

Have been browsing boards for SU and DU and saw this on a Duke site. Purports to be a picture of CJF as he caught the ball to start his drive. Is this at least s questionable as the call? Could it Change your perception if SU got away with an ob before the drive?
He wasn't out of bounds. Duke got every call.

It's super blurry, but I was looking at a better version of that picture earlier and it looked to me like he was on his toes so his heels looked like they were out but they weren't actually touching. But maybe I was wrong.

Ball is still in the air. I watched the sequence twice on my DVR he was completely inbounds when he received the ball. Refs decided the game.

Picture proves nada. There was a play last game against Duke (oddly) where the baseline player looked clearly out of bounds for Duke. If I took a screenshot from the original camera angle both feet would CLEARLY appear out of bounds. But, they had an angle from behind that showed both heels were off the floor while hanging over the line - which was shocking, but he never touched the line.

Maybe he was, not saying he wasn't, but that pic proves zilch. Well, I guess it proves the Dukies feel guilty and know they got away with a TON and are grasping at straws.

Ball is still in the air. I watched the sequence twice on my DVR he was completely inbounds when he received the ball. Refs decided the game.

Yeah, I just watched it back too, looks like he hopped in bounds and caught the ball while he was in the air.

This is such a silly premise - you Dukies should be smarter than that. First, that's not even the call/non-call in question. Syracuse fans could pull stills of Grant getting fouled or xyz player traveling, etc. People are pissed because the probably should have swallowed his whistle there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom