Looking for three tix to USC game... | Syracusefan.com

Looking for three tix to USC game...

Groupon has tickets half off.

This deal is even better than Groupon's, this deal has the $95 tickets with access to Chase club, Groupon's did not...

This one doesn't say exactly which section you are. Only 100 or 200 level. I think Groupon had two releases. So could be they'll have more.

Kind of frustrating to have such drastic price drops. I'd be pissed if I paid full price after seeing these two deals.

Do they really make more money with this tactic? Couldn't you just market it as a cheap $50ish college football game from the get-go and avoid turning people off?

Drop me a PM if you have any.

Thanks.

Just sneak on the bus. You can still pass for a student.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This deal is even better than Groupon's, this deal has the $95 tickets with access to Chase club, Groupon's did not...
$52 for a $95 seat is a steal. Perhaps if all of the prices started $20 lower they might've sold more from the get go.

I'm not looking at any of these specials. i forked over the big cash on the first day the tickets went on sale.

Interesting thing is, I bought 3 on StubHub late last week for $54 each in section 202b. Stated face value on the tix is $25! I don't recall any tickets being offered at $25 - anywhere in the stadium, let alone in the second tier. I am really fed up with the way tix are sold nowadays - I always feel like I've been screwed.

The Groupon deal had tix in lower level endzone and lower level corners. I felt it was worth the extra $2 to move up a level for a better view of the whole field. end zone seats suck for watching a game, imo.

Interesting thing is, I bought 3 on StubHub late last week for $54 each in section 202b. Stated face value on the tix is $25! I don't recall any tickets being offered at $25 - anywhere in the stadium, let alone in the second tier. I am really fed up with the way tix are sold nowadays - I always feel like I've been screwed.

The Groupon deal had tix in lower level endzone and lower level corners. I felt it was worth the extra $2 to move up a level for a better view of the whole field. end zone seats suck for watching a game, imo.
The seats we got are 41 rows back and up in 128...so I'm pretty pleased that we'll be up high enough to see well.

The seats we got are 41 rows back and up in 128...so I'm pretty pleased that we'll be up high enough to see well.
That's not so bad as you can at least see more than just the backs of the players. The tix I saw when I looked were like rows 8-12. I"ve been in the first row on the goal line at the Meadowlands and you can't see much from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom