Looking for way to follow game tonight | Syracusefan.com

Looking for way to follow game tonight

DonLightfoot

All Conference
ESPN stream and on-line radio not available for me in Canada. Do not see the availability of a stream on my usual stream sites.

There was mention of Sirius radio carrying it, any idea of the station number a this point?

Will the chat be up tonight so I can at least follow the game if everything else fails?

Thank you.

ESPN stream and on-line radio not available for me in Canada. Do not see the availability of a stream on my usual stream sites.

There was mention of Sirius radio carrying it, any idea of the station number a this point?

Will the chat be up tonight so I can at least follow the game if everything else fails?

Thank you.

Game is tomorrow, isn't it?

Did anybody read his post? He's in Canada, so the game will technically air tonight for him. ;)
LOL

DUH!!!!! Guess I had a "Senior" moment and a "Canuck" moment. I am considered an intelligent individual by people who know me, except my wife I guess. Maybe I need to have people reassess me. Suppose I'm so anxious to get the season started that I jumped the gun a day.

xm radio has no games listed until nxt friday for bball and even then SU is not listed. normally i would say xm 193-194

I'm usually good at finding links. I'll post one in the game thread tomorrow.
Thanks. As of this morning my usual sites have no reference to it. That is not unusual as sometimes they are added late. I don't believe I was able to stream the exhibition games last year.

There was a game last year where I went through every one of those radio links and got nothing. For me all that came through was music. All to do with some kind of arrangement with CRTC (Canadian Radio and Television Communications) which is one of the governing bodies of the Canadian Government. They control anything coming into Canada that is not "free to air". Sports are one thing they are really adamant about. Obviously the American radio stations are governed by this and dub music instead of the game. Same reason "Watch ESPN app" and "ESPN3" are not available here. Such signals obviously recognize your Canadian IP address or phone service/location. Very frustrating.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I may go through it again for tonight and see how I make out.

Thanks. As of this morning my usual sites have no reference to it. That is not unusual as sometimes they are added late. I don't believe I was able to stream the exhibition games last year.

There was a game last year where I went through every one of those radio links and got nothing. For me all that came through was music. All to do with some kind of arrangement with CRTC (Canadian Radio and Television Communications) which is one of the governing bodies of the Canadian Government. They control anything coming into Canada that is not "free to air". Sports are one thing they are really adamant about. Obviously the American radio stations are governed by this and dub music instead of the game. Same reason "Watch ESPN app" and "ESPN3" are not available here. Such signals obviously recognize your Canadian IP address or phone service/location. Very frustrating.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I may go through it again for tonight and see how I make out.

That is why a VPN just might work. Of course some will make it look like you are in Germany.

That is why a VPN just might work. Of course some will make it look like you are in Germany.
It might work to use a VPN and log into a US-based server. I do this all the time to view streams from UK websites that I’d normally be blocked from watching.

You can stream WAER through either the NPR News or NPR One apps.

I'm confused. Watch ESPN is a free app can't anyone with a mobile device and internet download it and use it? It only asks for you to pick a provider and you are auto logged in.

I'm going to try to watch tonight while my daughter does gymnastics. They have free WiFi there but I've never tried streaming.

I'm confused. Watch ESPN is a free app can't anyone with a mobile device and internet download it and use it?
Ya, seems simple enough, but up here you get that too frequent error message "not available in your area".

ifirstrowus.eu/sport/basketball.html

As it gets closer to game time try this site out. Have an ad blocker though.

Thanks for all the input guys. I tried all those radio links posted earlier, but am blocked out on all of them except WAER. Life is good for tonight :)