Looking forward to seeing "My 3 Sons" on Sunday @ MKC @ Philly U. | Syracusefan.com

Looking forward to seeing "My 3 Sons" on Sunday @ MKC @ Philly U.

OGBJ20

Starter
chip trophy.jpg
I will definitely be there along with SU family whom I am excited to meet to see JohnSon, PatterSon and RoberSon.

Are they all on the same team? I can't remember... it would be great seeing them play the the 1 2 and 3

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OG- I will be in philly this weekend. I would love watch the game... Time and place?
They play at Philly U. on June 2nd. All players will arrive at 2pm for all of the festivities, media sessions etc. The underclassmen game starts at 5:25pm (There some SU recruits in that one). BJ and Ron are in the 3pt shooting contest at 7:20. I believe that BJ may do both. Game starts at 8:20pm.

Is this going to be televised? I want to watch the hell out of this game.
I believe that he was working on some type of visual communication. Not sure if it came through or not. I pretty sure it will be plenty of footage to go around.

I got a chance to see My Three Sons play on Sunday and I came away from the game very impressed with the guys effort and more importantly their future as teammates at the CUSE. Ron (7pts) showed the ability to get to the rim, hit the outside shot on offense. He was slowed by the scary fall after dunking off a 3/4 bounce pass from BJ. Tyler(16pts) showed the ability to shoot facing the basket(soft touch) and aggressively go after shots and rebound. BJ (20pts) was able to get to the basket scoring the ball and setting up teammates on some good assists. BJ and Tyler hit the boards pretty well. BJ and Ron were able show their ability to handle the ball on the perimeter. As with most/all All-Star games there were your lack of defense, bad shots and turnovers. The guys had fun playing together and got along well. I was able to meet their families as well. I also got to meet Mike Waters(writer) at the game. He finally got to see BJ play for the first time and when I asked what he thought of BJ, "BJ is definitely a talented player and I am impressed with his ability to score and handle the ball. He's only 17?" I told him that he won't be 18 until December and he just shook his head in amazement. He also stated the obvious of needing to continue to get stronger and such like all players upon hitting/on campus. I then told him that BJ was looked at by the coaches as 2-3 and more of 2 at this time stage in their scheme of things. He seemed intrigued because he thought BJ was a straight 3 until he saw him today. Overall it was a good day for the CUSE family.SUball Hope to see you guys soon.

I got a chance to see My Three Sons play on Sunday and I came away from the game very impressed with the guys effort and more importantly their future as teammates at the CUSE. Ron (7pts) showed the ability to get to the rim, hit the outside shot on offense. He was slowed by the scary fall after dunking off a 3/4 bounce pass from BJ. Tyler(16pts) showed the ability to shoot facing the basket(soft touch) and aggressively go after shots and rebound. BJ (20pts) was able to get to the basket scoring the ball and setting up teammates on some good assists. BJ and Tyler hit the boards pretty well. BJ and Ron were able show their ability to handle the ball on the perimeter. As with most/all All-Star games there were your lack of defense, bad shots and turnovers. The guys had fun playing together and got along well. I was able to meet their families as well. I also got to meet Mike Waters(writer) at the game. He finally got to see BJ play for the first time and when I asked what he thought of BJ, "BJ is definitely a talented player and I am impressed with his ability to score and handle the ball. He's only 17?" I told him that he won't be 18 until December and he just shook his head in amazement. He also stated the obvious of needing to continue to get stronger and such like all players upon hitting/on campus. I then told him that BJ was looked at by the coaches as 2-3 and more of 2 at this time stage in their scheme of things. He seemed intrigued because he thought BJ was a straight 3 until he saw him today. Overall it was a good day for the CUSE family.SUball Hope to see you guys soon.

Awesome...thanks for the update/info!! November can't get here fast enough!!

I was eagerly awaiting your take on the game - thanks for coming here so soon to fill us in!

Francis and Tee get annoying after a while, so it's good to have your first hand feedback. :)

Great recap! Much thanks, Bobby. Psyched for all of these guys.

Very happy to hear BJ and Roberson will be rooming together. They are clearly the future IMO and I really like the idea of them playing to 2 and 3. We were the tallest team in the country this year and we road that to a Final 4 and we will be the tallest team in the country and will be able to shoot the ball (hopefully). Look what Indiana is doing to Miami...size matters

I also met Mike Waters at an event like this a bunch of years ago-Consummate professional and great guy.

Mr. Johnson, from that picture of BJ on his visit to Cuse, earlier this year, to his interview with Mike the other day, he looks much bigger! Seems like all that work is starting to pay off! Looking forward to seeing him in orange next year!

Mr. Johnson, from that picture of BJ on his visit to Cuse, earlier this year, to his interview with Mike the other day, he looks much bigger! Seems like all that work is starting to pay off! Looking forward to seeing him in orange next year!
6'7" 186pds currently.
BJ work.jpg

Go to BJ Johnson workout thread to see video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom