Looking forward | Syracusefan.com

Looking forward

Bortukal

All Conference
The last 18 hours have seen this board go from shocked incredulity to skepticism to anger at ESPN and the ones bringing the accusations. Seems that the vast majority here now firmly believe in Boeheim's view that the accusers are doing this for money.

The investigation is young, and it seems to me that proving the allegations depends a lot on more victims coming forward. My question for you is, what happens in the event more people do come forward to support these claims? Suppose there are 2 more alleged victims being interviews by SPD detectives right now, and that their stories are about to come to light in the coming days.

Most certainly Fine and Boeheim are done at SU. What happens then?

Depends on the credibility of the supposed victims. At this point I'm not sure a bunch of people looking at this as a possible opportunity for free cash matters; someone needs to start putting a detailed timeline and facts and evidence together. Otherwise this is nothing more than a bunch of losers throwing crap up against the wall hoping their turd is the one that sticks (and pays off for them).

Mike Hopkins era begins.

Hopkins was on staff. Only person somewhat safe from being fired would be Autry b/c he just became an assistant. But, even then, he would be gone too.

Wouldn't he have told his ex girlfriend everything that happened to him? She says nothing on it. This doesn't make any sense.

Hopkins was on staff. Only person somewhat safe from being fired would be Autry b/c he just became an assistant. But, even then, he would be gone too.
I think people are digging way to deep into a cover up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom