Looks like another one | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like another one

Maybe this shows how bad 24x7 is at their rankings b/c Cahoon didn’t even have an offer from his own state (Kansas) and his next best offer besides us was Umass and Penn college (not Ped st) and then throw Colgate in there and some other school I’ve never heard of. If he’s 1 point below them, just comparing offers there’s no way he’s in the same ball park as these players.
so looking at other metrics

Willis 24x7 is 47th ESPN is 65th
Hornsby 84 and 89
tremble 17 and 19

compared to

Daniels last yr was 60 and 42

at least 3 guys are getting some ESPN love in one year.

so looking at other metrics

Willis 24x7 is 47th ESPN is 65th
Hornsby 84 and 89
tremble 17 and 19

compared to

Daniels last yr was 60 and 42

at least 3 guys are getting some ESPN love in one year.

Not that I put a massive amount of weight in ESPN….. but…… it really is just the elite guys showing up in ESPN rankings. So when someone shows up there, it at least means something about their predicted ability.

Have we had anyone in ESPN top 150/300 anytime recently?

Not that I put a massive amount of weight in ESPN….. but…… it really is just the elite guys showing up in ESPN rankings. So when someone shows up there, it at least means something about their predicted ability.

Damiels.. When I try to go back it crashes.

They have such a lousy web site experience over all.

Francois Nolton I believe was a member of that group

Umm, these guys are from Rhode Island and Staten Island. No NJ in them. Not you PAcuse but I have noticed an extreme lack of Jersey mockery that used to be prevalent on this site. Glad we've gotten past that and now appreciate that was where the recruiting always needed to be.
Umm k

I fully expect Diggs, Norman and Haynes will be Orange by this time next week.

Sick.

sunglasses-holy-.gif

Feel like it has to be Watson or Mews. I feel like the latter would wait for his visit though.

Barnes, Beasley, Edwards have dates to announce. Haynes and Diggs are yet to visit.
Rumors are Philostin and McKinley are waiting until February.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom