Looks like Brisly Estime is committing | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Brisly Estime is committing

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
I know some don't like the following of recruits on social media, but it is a good source of info. Granted he has committed to Purdue and Iowa State previously so nothing is a given, but per Twitter:

Brisly ESTIME@BALL_CHILL1
Seems like i will b goin to syracuse with @brownmalik99.

@BALL_CHILL1 Syracuse will b the spot just met with coach mcdonald he been recruitin me everywhere means alot...

Following is one thing, contacting is another. Thanks for the info.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Agree completely. One shouldn't EVER contact recruits, but as we've seen in some of these threads some are even opposed to following as well.

lets not get too happy with that tweet. It was not a commitment. Although it sounds like we are in good shape with him. He already decommited twice to two different schools

lets not get too happy with that tweet. It was not a commitment. Although it sounds like we are in good shape with him. He already decommited twice to two different schools

Agreed Money that is why I posted that "nothing was a given" given the two previous decommits.

he is not much smaller than Clark or Wilkes or Rene , or even Desir, he should gain 10-15 lbs just by filling out, and has has speed. I thought at this point that Malik Brown was a soft commit as well.

Good news I dont have a twitter account and cant understand what anybody is really talking about on their anyway

I know some don't like the following of recruits on social media, but it is a good source of info. Granted he has committed to Purdue and Iowa State previously so nothing is a given, but per Twitter:

Brisly ESTIME@BALL_CHILL1
Seems like i will b goin to syracuse with @brownmalik99.

@BALL_CHILL1 Syracuse will b the spot just met with coach mcdonald he been recruitin me everywhere means alot...
The bigger news would be Malik Brown staying committed in my opinion...

"Some may remember that Estime camped several times this summer at The U and won the Fastest Man Award. He was also on the verge of an offer at slot receiver before the coaching staff decided to wait and see how his senior year went. So far, he has made plays all over the field consistently each week. He has returned punts for touchdowns, covered elite receivers and has made a living at slot. He is one of the top all-around playmakers in Florida."

I like the thought of having one of the top all around play makers in Fla. I would imagine he will play the slot at SU given the connection to McDonald.

I already feel good about this staff's ability to recruit "aggressively."

Speed speed speed... Let's fill the dome with guys that can run right by you!!!

I like this kid and really hope we land him. He's got elite speed and we NEED elite speed.

I like this kid and really hope we land him. He's got elite speed and we NEED elite speed.

Playmakers are always welcome. Would be quite pleased with Smith and this kid.

Estime has already committed and decommitted to Purdue and Iowa State so who know where he will end up.

And for what it is worth - he turned 20 at the end of his senior season. A man playing among boys on some level.

Tremendous at returning KOs and punts. Great anticipation jumping pass routes. He is not a skinny kid, could see him bulk up over 200 pounds; a slightly smaller version of Shamarko. Didn't see any film of him playing WR but I imagine he would be a good fit there too.

Looks like the new staff is targeting speed. I think the ACC teams we will be playing will not be as physical or tough as the BE teams we have been playing but they will be faster. This is something that needs to be done to get the program to the next level.

Syracusefan.com Bio

Would become on of our top 5 recruits this year

"Some may remember that Estime camped several times this summer at The U and won the Fastest Man Award. He was also on the verge of an offer at slot receiver before the coaching staff decided to wait and see how his senior year went. So far, he has made plays all over the field consistently each week. He has returned punts for touchdowns, covered elite receivers and has made a living at slot. He is one of the top all-around playmakers in Florida. NOT BAD FOR A GUY WHO's 30."

Fixed.

"Some may remember that Estime camped several times this summer at The U and won the Fastest Man Award. He was also on the verge of an offer at slot receiver before the coaching staff decided to wait and see how his senior year went. So far, he has made plays all over the field consistently each week. He has returned punts for touchdowns, covered elite receivers and has made a living at slot. He is one of the top all-around playmakers in Florida. NOT BAD FOR A GUY WHO's 30."

Fixed.

He's 20, right? Doesn't that make him physically mature like a JUCO, but with 4 years of eligibility?

My gut feel is that while Brisley and Malik are hanging out at SU it won't be in the library...

My gut feel is that while Brisley and Malik are hanging out at SU it won't be in the library...
I think you're completely wrong about Brown. Not sure about Brisley.