Looks like Rob Konrad knew what he was talking about... | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Rob Konrad knew what he was talking about...

supp

Hall of Fame
Addazio proving himself up to the task at Temple. He might have even had more upside than Marrone, given his previous recruiting success at SU.

Addazio proving himself up to the task at Temple. He might have even had more upside than Marrone, given his previous recruiting success at SU.

Golden left the cupboard full as far as Temple goes. Marrone has had to rebuild this thing from the foundation. Different types of jobs.

Marrone is the right guy for this job.

Addizzio is doing great out of the gate, congrats to him.

Edsall is clearly a high quality college football head coach.

He inherited a 9-4 Maryland team.

He lost badly to a MAC team at home.

That tells me at least two things.

First, the MAC is not as bad as some on this board might believe.

And, one game is not a fair method for evaluating the abilities of a HC.

OrangePA, I hear you loud and clear, but I also have a HUGE smile when thinking of the ass whooping Temple and Adazzio put on that Edsall coached Maryland team. It was almost a perfect two-week combination for Temple (had Penn State for the taking and let them slip away).

Oh, I agree completely.

I am really happy with the Temple win.

And I have no doubt that Addazio and his assistants, including Mark DeLeone, are doing a great job in North Philly.

I'm happy for Addazio and that Konrad has a future in fortune telling. :rolleyes: But I think it was pretty well stated on here 4 years ago that there was no way Addazio was getting a shot because of bridges he burnt (or something like that).

I'm happy for Addazio and that Konrad has a future in fortune telling. :rolleyes: But I think it was pretty well stated on here 4 years ago that there was no way Addazio was getting a shot because of bridges he burnt (or something like that).

?-Maybe Edsall?

PeteCalvin,

Not sure your correct about Addazio. As OrangePassion indicated, I think you are confusing Addazio with Edsall. Edsall torched every bridge within a thirty mile radius of Syracuse when he stormed out of here in the late 1980's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom