Losing faith in Woodson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Losing faith in Woodson

Seriously, is there any way the Knicks can swing CP3 next year?

Knicks are playing 3 v 5 on offense ... I thought earlier this yr that losing sheed hurt bad and I still feel that way. Add that the depth of novak and camby gives nothing. Brewer could have given something too...

I could care less if we keep anyone outside of Melo, Felton, Shump and KMart at this point.

Has anyone lost more money in pending free agency between the regular season and playoffs than JR Smith has this season?

I keep acting surprised every time Kidd comes in. Why does everyone and their mother realize he can't play in this series besides Woodson.

Is it me or is flopping at an all time high these playoffs regardless of the fines?

This series is an exact replica of Memphis/OKC. One superstar and a bunch of scrubs can't beat these grind house teams.

It's funny how people give Durant a pass without Westbrook. OKC minus Westbrook is the same cast of scrubs Melo has around him.

Look at how much money is not contributing for the knicks right now- amare, camby, novak, kidd - all giving nothing or collecting splinters...

Oh, how did I miss this thread?

This series is an exact replica of Memphis/OKC. One superstar and a bunch of scrubs can't beat these grind house teams.

OKC even has their own Jason Kidd in Fisher, who I saw played more minutes in the last game than Kevin Martin. Woodson is having such a bad series. Some of his key players (JR, Tyson) are playing below their normal level, but he is doing himself no favors.

Scrub of the night averaged 14.2 PPG this season and 16 so far in the playoffs (which includes a 3 point game)
Maybe I should rephrase, he's not a scrub but he's also not a player who scores 28 a game and is impossible to guard. @Knicks411 Woodson FINALLY got it, he finally saw what every Knick fan has seen all series.. Jason Kidd cannot play in this series. Also, thank the good Lord for his decision to not double every post play. My goodness, Woodson has been awful up to Game 5. He finally went back to our normal lineup, stopped doubling, played Copeland and have Kidds minutes to Prigioni.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom