Lost in the moyer howard shuffle | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lost in the moyer howard shuffle

usually have a very high regard for your opinions, but gotta call you out on this one. Brisset is soooo much better than TROB it makes my head spin.

On this year's team, I would say Moyer is the better Trob comparo.

I said "Good T-Rob". That's the 20 rebounds against Duke T-Rob.

Count me in on the Brisket fanclub. Outrebounding these teams is just so foreign and fun and he's a huge reason for it. Also quietly stopped a dunk in transition two possessions in a row when Conn was making their run.

Jb is all chips in on frank. Literally the most incapable guard weve had here for o. He is very good on d however. I just, unfortunately, think hes not the most intelligent bball player. Hope its still nerves for a guy who played since freshmen year. I will try to keep faith.
If you’re talking about Frank, I don’t know how you can say something so clueless. Did you watch the Maryland game?

Chukwu = “ChuBlocka”!
I'm not much of a Star Wars fan but ChuBlocka is pretty good. He is tall enough for it. Can he make the Chewbacca sound?
My reasoning on Chunk was that "Brisket and Chunk" sounded like it might be a cool spot to have beers and food before/during/after the game. Or maybe add the "Brisket and Chunk" to the Dinosaur menu. Don't ask me what the chunk part of the order would be. Points, blocks, rebounds. Cheese.

I'm not much of a Star Wars fan but ChuBlocka is pretty good. He is tall enough for it. Can he make the Chewbacca sound?
My reasoning on Chunk was that "Brisket and Chunk" sounded like it might be a cool spot to have beers and food before/during/after the game. Or maybe add the "Brisket and Chunk" to the Dinosaur menu. Don't ask me what the chunk part of the order would be. Points, blocks, rebounds. Cheese.
I can’t take credit for ChuBlocka, since i saw it posted in another thread, but “Chunk” always reminds me of projectile vomiting, ie; “Blowing chunks”.
Not a good visual for PC when he’s having a bad game!
:vomit:

If you’re talking about Frank, I don’t know how you can say something so clueless. Did you watch the Maryland game?

Still think frank isnt a smart bball player. Md game doesnt change that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom