Lou holtz | Syracusefan.com

Lou holtz

Notre dame is the best team in the country. And next weeks USC vs und is the "best vs the best" Oh, and he spit all over my 55" screen in the process

Holtz.jpg

IB, do not comment in this thread. I know I screwed up on my holtz moratorium. Mea culpa

That whole segment with Brian Kelly was borderline uncomfortable. Rece asks Kelly a question, he answers it. Lou starts spouting about how great ND is right now, doesn't even look at Kelly, then everyone looks around for a minute. Then Mark May asks Kelly a question and he answers it.

Then comes round 2. Exact same thing happens again. Only in round 2, I don't think anyone knew what Holtz even said.

Lou Holtz is just psychotic. No other words to describe him. I'm not a big fan of Mark May either. He comes across as being on the arrogant side.

Lou Holtz is just psychotic. No other words to describe him. I'm not a big fan of Mark May either. He comes across as being on the arrogant side.

May at least is articulate and contributes positive commentary instead of the gibberish coming from Holtz. Man, Holtz is a charlatan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom