Lou Holtz | Syracusefan.com

Lou Holtz

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
makes me want to throw up in my mouth every time he's on TV

He's a bad person. There's a raw video I saw where he freaking berates some young interview girl. Treats her like garbage. Guys a d***head

He's a bad person. There's a raw video I saw where he freaking berates some young interview girl. Treats her like garbage. Guys a d***head
You should talk to some of his former players and see how they feel about coach holtz, I think you will find a different opinion. I have met several a nd it's very similar to how many of coach macs players speak of him, sure he has his detractors but it's not all bad. Let's not paint with such a broad brush

I love broad brushes. They're my favorite tool

I can't stand ND and most of their fans but I can't rip Holtz. My friend from college and his entire family were huge ND fans (the kid cried when SU beat them at the Bend). Word somehow got out to Holtz that my friend's father was dying of cancer. Holtz called my friend's father and lifted up his spirit and just talked to him about life, ND and his sons. Holtz went even beyond this and called him every two weeks to chat until he passed away three months later.

You should talk to some of his former players and see how they feel about coach holtz, I think you will find a different opinion. I have met several a nd it's very similar to how many of coach macs players speak of him, sure he has his detractors but it's not all bad. Let's not paint with such a broad brush

Really? :bat: :rolling:

We've started calling him either Granny Clampett or Sylvester. I can rarely make heads or tails out of what he's saying on TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom