Louisville announces self-imposed postseason ban | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville announces self-imposed postseason ban

It sound like this decision was made by the UL president and not endorsed by Pitino. University is playing long term game and Pitino is pissed for his players on the team now.

Slick Rick. Is so full of it.

Guess he's gonna play feel sorry for me and more importantly my players card. To save his behind and his programs future.

Wait, I'm so confused.

Just a short time ago Pitino told me that nothing happened and that this story was a complete fabrication.

I wonder if recruits who received these "benefits" and later enrolled at UL will be deemed ineligible, leading to vacated wins...

Wait, I'm so confused.

Just a short time ago Pitino told me that nothing happened and that this story was a complete fabrication.

I wonder if recruits who received these "benefits" and later enrolled at UL will be deemed ineligible, leading to vacated wins...

Especially 2013

Bet there will be some very unhappy campers on their roster. Lee and Lewis left their colleges and were recruited to take their grad years at Louisville this year. The Cards would have stunk without them and now in their last year they won't be playing in the ACC nor the NCAA tournaments.

Since Lewis and Lee are grad players honestly I think the NCAA should give them an extra year of eligibility or atleast the University of Louisville should compensate them because they are totally being used like cattle for no benefit at all now. If I were them I wouldn't even want to play anymore. At least Rak was at SU his entire career these guys came to UL for 1 year to play in the NCAAT.

The NCAA has something or Louisville wouldn't do this. Remember we had people on the board last year telling us the NCAA wanted a postseason ban against us. So we smartly took it last year when we were a bubble team. Now I did feel bad for Rak Christmas but he took one for the program.

Prostitution sting is way worse than what the NCAA had on us. So, Louisville must be in deep trouble. If Arinze's little bro wants to transfer I wouldn't mind getting him here.
2 year waiting

Since Lewis and Lee are grad players honestly I think the NCAA should give them an extra year of eligibility or atleast the University of Louisville should compensate them because they are totally being used like cattle for no benefit at all now. If I were them I wouldn't even want to play anymore. At least Rak was at SU his entire career these guys came to UL for 1 year to play in the NCAAT.
I would have no problem with this. Other posters, however... :rolleyes:

The NCAA has something or Louisville wouldn't do this. Remember we had people on the board last year telling us the NCAA wanted a postseason ban against us. So we smartly took it last year when we were a bubble team. Now I did feel bad for Rak Christmas but he took one for the program.

Prostitution sting is way worse than what the NCAA had on us. So, Louisville must be in deep trouble. If Arinze's little bro wants to transfer I wouldn't mind getting him here.

I hear they are looking to trade all their seniors for draft picks before the deadline

I wonder how they will play the rest of the year now. I will have to start watching all of Pitino's post game pressers. They are going to be gold. My biggest take away from this is that you can convince 19 year old girls to have sex with athletes for free but once you start letting people take money you have crossed the line. My take away from the Syracuse thing was that the NCAA wants to punish anyone that self reports anything.

Maybe there will be no more guessing game about Arinze's brother going pro.

Maybe Lee and Lewis should have made a wiser decision. U telling me when these guys looked to transferred in to Louisville they didn't talk to or know current players about and this was never brought up to them during the process or once they got to Louisville.

2 two of the players who report took part were Rozier and Harrell both of whom were on the team last year. Other and current players who maybe didn't take part or were involved didn't know about this and was mentioned in passing to Lee and Lewis.

Or maybe when this story broke in October Lee and Lewis should have looked to leave then. For that I can't feel all that sorry for them.

Slick Rick. Is so full of it.

Guess he's gonna play feel sorry for me and more importantly my players card. To save his behind and his programs future.
Screen-Shot-2013-03-31-at-7.33.39-PM.jpg

I really wish the NCAA passed a rule that teams that impose in-season bans allow all players on the team to transfer following the season without sitting out.

Now it would have been fair game for any player on our team last year as well. That way kids who get screwed can move on immediately as well. I mean give the kids some break NCAA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom