louisville board is pretty funny | Syracusefan.com

louisville board is pretty funny

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
man are they cocky lol

we are freakin awesome...we're gonna spank syracuse...best louisville team pitino has had...our depth is staggering...if syracuse watches the 2nd half of this game they will be afraid to come out of the locker room...lets beat every team by 30+ points

wish our guys would read their board right now

That had to come from the most ignorant poster they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depth is staggering? It took a heroic effort from Smith to even be within striking distance at halftime without Siva.

They're a really good team and looked great in the 2nd half tonight, but they aren't unbeatable by any stretch.

the '09 louisville team went 16-2 and won the regular season title in a STACKED big east, then won the big east tourny and got the overall #1 seed in the dance...and yet this louisville team would have no trouble beating them. siva and smith would obliterate them!

By the way, how the heck is this only the second time Louisville has been ranked #1??

They will be a handful. I believe the front-court comparison is relatively close (although we sure could use JS).
The backcourts are where the game will be won / lost. Classic big guards vs. waterbug fast small guards match-up.

when you say "their board" do you mean the one at $cout?

Because their all-stars left the ex-gf to but went with 247sports. That's where the direct insidetheville.com goes now

man are they cocky lol

we are freakin awesome...we're gonna spank syracuse...best louisville team pitino has had...our depth is staggering...if syracuse watches the 2nd half of this game they will be afraid to come out of the locker room...lets beat every team by 30+ points

wish our guys would read their board right now
If the roles were reversed I'm pretty sure there would be similar comments on this board.

They're good...no question...and Rick Pitino knows how to attack the 2-3.
We'd better bring our A-plus game.

MCW can expect a lot of pressure...perhaps we'll see what he learned from the Temple experience.

They are filled to the brim with excitement about their team. That's what fan boards are for!

It really will be a tough game. Rebounding and not turning the ball over are an absolute must or we will get run out of the gym. Cant give them second chances on long misses from 3 point range. Our bigs need to really man up and give us an A effort when it comes to defensive rebounding.

This game also makes or brakes MCW as far as the hype goes. Will be by far his toughest test and I for one cant wait to see how he responds to what Louisville will throw at him. Thankfully we have a senior in BT who has been through the rigors of the BE before to help out.

It really will be a tough game. Rebounding and not turning the ball over are an absolute must or we will get run out of the gym. Cant give them second chances on long misses from 3 point range. Our bigs need to really man up and give us an A effort when it comes to defensive rebounding.

This game also makes or brakes MCW as far as the hype goes. Will be by far his toughest test and I for one cant wait to see how he responds to what Louisville will throw at him. Thankfully we have a senior in BT who has been through the rigors of the BE before to help out.
I think MCW gets to the rim at will against them, it's up to him to finish and make the right decision.

Our toughest game all season including the NCAAs. We'll know where we stand nationally Saturday.

I think MCW gets to the rim at will against them, it's up to him to finish and make the right decision.
I thnk not. Trying to split their zone is tough and their defenders have quick hands.

I thnk not. Trying to split their zone is tough and their defenders have quick hands.

Right. My nightmare is MCW racking up the turnovers, followed by frustration fouls as he chases their guards down the court. If he has to sit in the first half... yikes

Right. My nightmare is MCW racking up the turnovers, followed by frustration fouls as he chases their guards down the court. If he has to sit in the first half... yikes

My nightmare is us getting stops, but Louisville killing us on the offensive boards to give themselves second and third scoring opportunities in the same possession.

Need to hold our own on the glass and limit turnovers [as Marsh states earlier in the thread]; if we let Louisville play volleyball on the offensive boards, we're going to be in for a long game.

By the way, how the heck is this only the second time Louisville has been ranked #1??

In the Denny Crum era, he usually took a few losses early in the season. He wasn't afraid to schedule aggressively or experiment with lineup variations. He wasn't afraid to take some losses to develop players. Pretty much the opposite of how JB thinks.

This Louisville team is good but I'd hardly call it their best. I'm not too worried about Dieng because we haven't really tried to venture in the post except for MCW and he's been mostly missing anyways. Have to do a great job on the boards. Fair has to be tremendous. They rely a ton on Russ. If we can get a hand up and force him to shoot quicker than he wants we can make this a game. I don't expect to win on the road but we should put a scare in them.

Agreed. Turnovers will kill us. They are one of the better teams I've seen all year at stripping the ball in traffic and ball security has not been a particuar strength of this team.

and the hits just keep on coming

-I have no fear about Saturday.
-I don't believe they can score enough points to win.
-If the UofL kids play up to their potential, there isn't a team left on the schedule who can beat them.
-I haven't been impressed by Syracuse. I think they are ranked a little too high because of their incredibly soft schedule.
-I was more concerned with playing at UConn. At least UConn has beat Notre Dame and Michigan State. Syracuse hasn't beaten anybody.

they seriously think their team is 1 of the greatest college basketball teams ever. man i wanna destroy these clowns.

-If the UofL kids play up to their potential, there isn't a team left on the schedule who can beat them.
-I haven't been impressed by Syracuse. I think they are ranked a little too high because of their incredibly soft schedule.
-I was more concerned with playing at UConn. At least UConn has beat Notre Dame and Michigan State. Syracuse hasn't beaten anybody.

they seriously think their team is 1 of the greatest college basketball teams ever. man i wanna destroy these clowns.

uconn occupies the undisputed top rung of the food chain in terms of having dbag fans, but Louisville isn't far behind.

I am not impressed with Louisville. Their gaurds are erratic for the most part. They play great defense but that's the only thing they do really well. We limit turnovers we win. They will be in a rude awakening if they think " we don't have the guns" to run with them. Lol

Because theyve never had the benefit of the ACC hoops bias until now. Im fully expecting Cuse to get the same moving forward.

I think it's just the state of Kentucky.
Amen to that. The local talk shows are painful to endure this year. Fortunately big brother sucking has taken the sting out of what was supposed to be the holy trinity of UK,UL and IU.