Louisville game | Syracusefan.com

Louisville game

OrangeMuskyFish

Starter
This game reminds me of some our our old games. Louisville is dominating time of possession and methodically moving the ball, but mix a couple big plays by some sick athletes for the opposition and some bad decisions by their QB and it's bad news for the Cards.

TY Hilton is absolutely torching their secondary. Wow is he fast

This game reminds me of some our our old games. Louisville is dominating time of possession and methodically moving the ball, but mix a couple big plays by some sick athletes for the opposition and some bad decisions by their QB and it's bad news for the Cards.

Louisville must have the slowest secondary in the BCS. They are getting SMOKED even when dropping 2 safeties back. It looks like T.Y. Hilton is playing on rookie mode...

They look like they were Kragthorp'd. No real shame in losing to FIU (kidding), but this is embarrassing. I imagine their boards are melting down.

Jeremiah Harden sighting -- forgot that he trasnferred to FIU

Charlie Strong did a nice job last year, but he did it with a lot of upperclassmen especially on offense. I'm shocked that the defense has given up 2 tds at this point. I gather FIU's first td came on a pick-6.

Their corners are inexperienced. Hakim Smith is Shamarko like, but he is a one man army back there. I expect them to struggle offensively as Stein can't really stretch the field and their OL is very raw.

For me it comes down to the QB play. Their OL will continue to come together and be at least average, Victor Anderson runs like mini-DC out there, and Chichester and Smith are big-time matchup problems. The defense will be stout, but you do have to worry about safety speed, then again not many Ty Hilton's left on the schedule!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom