Louisville Game.. | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A drop? This year has been WAY better than last year when we were the worst team in the country.

Every game at the Dome has been a battle. Why would they drop?
My point is if this team gets blown out the last three games a price increase due to Notre Dame won’t go over well with the fan base.

I wonder what portal QB transfer we could get if Tucker stays?

If you get a big name that might lure a WR here.

Schraeder isn't holding up for 12 games anyways. There is a role for him if he wants to hang around 2 more years but you have to go out and look for better.

If dino cant get us bowl eligible this program’s in big trouble. The rutgers and fsu games are just haunting

I may have some leaves to rake…. :(

Basing anything off this game is a bad idea. This game is inexcusable and we aren’t built to come back from 30 points (who is?), but Shrader is absolutely a QB we need for this type of program and the strengths of the team. No question in my mind.
I kind of agree for most games but you have to be honest that we have to have an alternate QB who comes in when down by a significant amount and you need to pass. The O is Completely one dimensional with Shrader and the staff needs to be honest about it. They can’t pretend it’s not and hope others don’t notice. Everyone knows for sure after this game.

We’ve come to play literally every game all season, played every team that’s better than us tough, lay one dud on the road and now people want Dino fired again lmao relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom