Louisville Injuries in our game | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Injuries in our game

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
The lost their leading rusher for the Season. Sinorice Perry - ACL

They were already missing 3 D starters.

Seemed like there were a lot of injury TO for them, like six or seven at least.

Tomcat is dead on and I think it is inarguable now. Syracuse is the most physical team in the Big East.

Yes, and SU has more depth now which has helped with practices and with taking steps to avoid the kinds of injury scenarios we've seen the past few years.

This seems to be the same story every game SU has been hurting a lot of players on every team. Knock on wood but it seems like our guys are never on the turf. It's always the other team. I would say that means this is a very physical team

This seems to be the same story every game SU has been hurting a lot of players on every team. Knock on wood but it seems like our guys are never on the turf. It's always the other team. I would say that means this is a very physical team
We are, no question. It starts from the top. We are very well conditioned, and practice hard. Our O probably goes out and thinks every D we face is soft. I LOVE the fact that we are going to put up 500 yards on people, hopefully score 35+, AND are going to beat the living hell out of them. That gets you a rep. Opponents start to think about the week they play you and groan.

I wish less cardinals got hurt so they have a better chance of running the rest of the BE table.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom