Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations

Memphis is next.

damn-well.gif

Do you think LSU feels good about holding on to Wade for as long as they did? ;)
I hope LSU goes 0-32 next year and their fans go crazy and their wealthy alumni big donors all experience some things and their athletic department gets the death penalty! And Will Wadé can’t find a better job than Walmart greeter.
A guy can dream, right?

I just realized that Will Smith’s Slap may someday be a metaphor for Kansas’s NC win. Will Smith slaps Rock…then wins the Oscar. Smith is next banished from the Oscars for 10 years. Kansas has multiple major NCAA violations in the queue…then wins the NC. What will Kansas’s punishment be?

I just realized that Will Smith’s Slap may someday be a metaphor for Kansas’s NC win. Will Smith slaps Rock…then wins the Oscar. Smith is next banished from the Oscars for 10 years. Kansas has multiple major NCAA violations in the queue…then wins the NC. What will Kansas’s punishment be?
Nothing. The "punishments" handed down by the NCAA are laughable. See UNC

Now SU on the other hand....

Not a thing. They “won’t want to punish kids who weren’t to blame”.
Bookmarkit!

Slap Rock Chalk Jayhawk, I think you have broken the code.

Fencing, women’s golf and women’s basketball. :rolleyes: Of course.
"Well, Your honor, we at the NCAA gave their football team a 3-year bowl ban because there were rumors so-and-so got money even though we didn't have any proof." I'd love to be the lawyer who gets to say that in court. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom