Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville / Kansas / LSU / Arizona / Auburn / NC State / Memphis / Other NCAA Violations

The ncaa is a complete joke. Everyone knows there is a double standard.

I would love to get rid of the ncaa and get a legitimate governing body.

I saw an article where congress wants to get. Involved. I do not agree with any legislation unless it was to create an enforcement arm of a legitimate governing body for college sports.

it is clear that the enforcement branch would need subpoena powers. If players, parents, boosters or school staff knew there was a real possibility of jail time it might curb the behavior.

right now the system encourages cheating. Cheat and be a very successful program. Increase revenue, exposure and recruiting. If caught deny, delay and maybe get a minimal sanction depending on the program.

The ncaa is a complete joke. Everyone knows there is a double standard.

I would love to get rid of the ncaa and get a legitimate governing body.

I saw an article where congress wants to get. Involved. I do not agree with any legislation unless it was to create an enforcement arm of a legitimate governing body for college sports.

it is clear that the enforcement branch would need subpoena powers. If players, parents, boosters or school staff knew there was a real possibility of jail time it might curb the behavior.

right now the system encourages cheating. Cheat and be a very successful program. Increase revenue, exposure and recruiting. If caught deny, delay and maybe get a minimal sanction depending on the program.
The member schools are the NCAA - if (IF) they wanted changes they would/could make them.

Biggest mistake we ever made was cooperating. These schools did 10x more than what we did and will likely skate on most of it. Sucks!
Yup - It was obviously stupid at the time, and we still did it. I have no idea why. We should sue like crazy to at least reinstate wins, and we should sue for monetary damages.

Yup - It was obviously stupid at the time, and we still did it. I have no idea why. We should sue like crazy to at least reinstate wins, and we should sue for monetary damages.
those wins will never be reinstated

Nothing will happen to them. The ncaa is completely inept and doing anything right. I’m sure su will be notified soon jb is losing a 1000 games because of wades alleged actions.

Nothing will happen to them. The ncaa is completely inept and doing anything right. I’m sure su will be notified soon jb is losing a 1000 games because of wades alleged actions.
Uncle. I am so tired of the rush to get this NCAA did first (and I bet I too have used it in the past). This and the "NCAA is so furious with LSU that they placed Cleveland State on an extra two years of probation" line.

They’re going to have to make a strong-ass offer to the NCAA. ;)
Sources leaked that LSU will also suspend Wade (with pay) until November 15. He will be allowed to continue to recruit during his suspension.

Sources leaked that LSU will also suspend Wade (with pay) until November 15. He will be allowed to continue to recruit during his suspension.

That's not even a slap on the wrist.
That's more like an air-slap.

Dude, go Netflix and chill for a bit - with full pay.
You bad, very bad, very bad man!

I don’t get this line of thinking. Louisville and Oklahoma State have been punished by the NCAA recently. Arizona, Kansas, Auburn, NC State, USC, LSU and Louisville (again) are all under investigation. I believe Creighton is as well. These things take time. LSU, Kansas and Arizona are in serious trouble.

That's not even a slap on the wrist.
That's more like an air-slap.

Dude, go Netflix and chill for a bit - with full pay.
You bad, very bad, very bad man!
Yeah, but Wade will also get a firmly worded letter of reprimand added to his personnel file, per the "source." Just checking here 721, you know the "source" for both posts is 007, right?

I don’t get this line of thinking. Louisville and Oklahoma State have been punished by the NCAA recently. Arizona, Kansas, Auburn, NC State, USC, LSU and Louisville (again) are all under investigation. I believe Creighton is as well. These things take time. LSU, Kansas and Arizona are in serious trouble.
Now is a great time to cheat. They are too busy to catch anyone else!!!

Wade has cuckold photos or something like it on the AD. “Suspended“ but you can still cheat recruit and get paid??

I heard that when LSU learned that Wade had offered impermissible payments to 11 recruits they were planning to suspended him, they are pissed and want to know what he did with the rest of the recruiting slush fund they had set up.

Uncle. I am so tired of the rush to get this NCAA did first (and I bet I too have used it in the past). This and the "NCAA is so furious with LSU that they placed Cleveland State on an extra two years of probation" line.
Get the story straight. It was a Jerry Tarkanian quote, and it concerned Kentucky and Cleveland St.

And, Tark beat the NCAA in a court of law.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom