Louisville Postgame Thoughts | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Postgame Thoughts

I was angry during the game, but in retrospect, I was hard on myself.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy a win... Especially if it's the last one of the season.
We can beat ND. We can beat the Ville at the Ville. Maybe one other.

This isn’t Duke they’re playing. imagine thinking we shouldn’t expect them to roll a single digit win team on their home court.
Louisville is better than their record. They are an improving team that just beat Fl St. and came close against Clemson. But keep being completely negative and don’t enjoy this win.

Sometimes you just have to enjoy a win... Especially if it's the last one of the season.
Go grab a coin and flip it 6 times. If it’s 6 heads, come back in the thread and let me know.

Did the NBA evaluators tell Mintz to go back to school and work on his end-of-game decision making after last year’s howlers?
This came to mind on that play

Attachments

• IMG_6299.jpeg
    IMG_6299.jpeg
    795.4 KB · Views: 21
Well, that was a weird win. Thoughts?

Happy to win, after all the tumult.
We are not very deep at all now.
JJ and Copeland played very well, until Copeland forced some things in the 2nd half.
Inconsistent foul shooting almost cost us.
The zone was effective against Louisville, and does prevent teams from bullying us quite so much inside.
But a good 3 point shooting team will have a field day.

The slow motion replay was shocking in so many ways.

1) JJ has a wide open layup if Q just drops it off
2) Q is fouled
3) it’s not a goaltend
4) brown somehow botches the dunk and it still goes in
That was a crazy sequence, yet not surprising.

Did the NBA evaluators tell Mintz to go back to school and work on his end-of-game decision making after last year’s howlers?
Can we all agree that every time someone posts about predicting Mintz not coming back next year, it means transferring to another school?! There is zero chance he is a pro player

I can't believe Judah thought that was the play to make in that situation. I'm speechless. But yay I guess, we won.

He has done that way too many times.

Were you watching. We were shredded in man. Lay ups. after more lay ups. There was no defense we can play but man is almost out of the question because we can't guard anyone on the floor.
We have played decent stretches of man. If we’re going to get torched at least don’t revert to Dino ball.

This is on both the players and the coaches.

We won!!

Let’s put everything else behind us…….way behind.

Louisville is better than their record. They are an improving team that just beat Fl St. and came close against Clemson. But keep being completely negative and don’t enjoy this win.
They’re just as good as their record, just like every other team.

The zone was effective against Louisville,
by what measure was it effective? My heaven I feel like it’s 2017 again and the usual holdouts are defending JB.

Just a couple days after a really bad loss and the loss of a teammate. This win is one of the best of the season. They may not win another game, but they came together as a team and won. A bad game, a great win. Let's see where it goes from here.

Happy to win, after all the tumult.
We are not very deep at all now.
JJ and Copeland played very well, until Copeland forced some things in the 2nd half.
Inconsistent foul shooting almost cost us.
The zone was effective against Louisville, and does prevent teams from bullying us quite so much inside.
But a good 3 point shooting team will have a field day.
If we had made foul shots we win by 10 or more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom