Louisville still at it on Rivals | Syracusefan.com

Louisville still at it on Rivals

They say Babers, according to a reliable source will be their new head coach. Why in the world would anyone want to even think about going to Louisville.
Dino has a huge buy out. Louisville is destitute. They can't afford him.

They need to hire the coach from App State, Old Dominion, Western Kentucky, etc. Someone where the position is an upgrade, the new coach doesn't need a lot of money and there is no buy out road block.

Crazy talk. Internet BS. The purdue coach was their guy a week ago, he said NO and now it's Babers. In 2-3 days it will be somebody else.

The Cinci Coach Fickel makes a lot of sense.

The Louisville board on the site that should not be named still believes they get Brohm. But if not Brohm they seem resigned to not getting Babers and seem to prefer Day, Fickell, and Satterfield. It's anyone's guess at this point. Seem to think they will know more by the end of today.

Cheers,
Neil

Lets leave a program approving across the board despite national trends for a program that’s regressing across the board and one upping the national trend.

Im not worried, this thread just shows why UL was a gamble for the ACC academically that flopped

They say Babers, according to a reliable source will be their new head coach. Why in the world would anyone want to even think about going to Louisville.

By "they" you mean one poster and by "reliable" you mean "they's" family member who works for the university but has no sources.

If I'm Dino's agent, sure I'm reaching out to L'ville to fish for offers to help get him the most money from Syracuse in his extension.

Why would Dino want to go from a 9-3 team on an upward trajectory to a team that got beat by an average of 4 TD's this season?

2 teams in the same division. One has the chance to win 10 games this year, and one's already lost 10. It's obvious that you go to the school that lost 10 games. I'm sure Dino doesn't want some sort of stability in where he's living since he's been travelling from school to school his whole life. Not only that, but when you're getting older, I'm sure you'd love to rebuild some more schools instead of having a consistently good football program! Plus, I'm sure Dino hates it that we all love him and that he exceeded our expectations, I'm sure he wants to have all the pressure and be immediately on the hot seat when he has a down year at another program.

(everything that is above this text is sarcasm if you can't tell)

If I'm Dino's agent, sure I'm reaching out to L'ville to fish for offers to help get him the most money from Syracuse in his extension.

Why would Dino want to go from a 9-3 team on an upward trajectory to a team that got beat by an average of 4 TD's this season?
The real worry is if Brohm goes to L'ville and Purdue comes calling while dangling Rondale Moore before his eyes.

Pay forum or free forum?

Louisville isn't in a more advantageous position than Syracuse to compete in the ACC.

But the PERCEPTION that they are is what is undoubtedly fueling all of this speculation -- they've been good for a long time, and we've been down. Ergo, it is easier to win there than here.

I'd expect that discourse to begin changing right about now, for as long as Babers is here.

Last edited:
Have you seen Rondale Moore Play football?
They're not gonna have any great QB's to get him the ball though. If you want to entice Dino, you're gonna need a good future at QB (Dino talked about how watching film of Dungey was one of the things that brought him to Syracuse).

They're not gonna have any great QB's to get him the ball though. If you want to entice Dino, you're gonna need a good future at QB (Dino talked about how watching film of Dungey was one of the things that brought him to Syracuse).
You might not be current on things now days, but players can transfer very easily under the new rules.

You might not be current on things now days, but players can transfer very easily under the new rules.
Players can transfer, but that doesn't mean that they'll automatically fit and adjust to a system without flaw. Plus, Rondale's only gonna be there for 2 more years. I also think you need to take into account that we're a 9 win team and they're a 6 win team right now. Our future at secondary and defense is hands down better than theirs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom