Louisville/Syracuse Review: Nice Game Guys | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville/Syracuse Review: Nice Game Guys

West Virginia's lack of performance in the Big 12 makes the point about Big East's strength versus the other Conferences pretty clearly.

Or it could mean that Holgorsen, while a good OC is not a very good head coach at this point.

Sure he does. The pick he threw to Davis was a classic example of what not to do...throwing against your body. That being said, he's rather poised and quite impressive.
I don't blame him for that. He was way down trying to make a play to get his team back in the game. He gets a pass from me on that one.

Plus, when I said he doesn't make mistakes, I didn't say he never ever makes a mistake. The intent of my statement is that in general, he makes fewer mistakes than most quarterbacks.

I don't blame him for that. He was way down trying to make a play to get his team back in the game. He gets a pass from me on that one.

Plus, when I said he doesn't make mistakes, I didn't say he never ever makes a mistake. The intent of my statement is that in general, he makes fewer mistakes than most quarterbacks.

Darn English language, it's so subject to interpretation...of course saying he just doesn't make mistakes is easily translated to he only makes them once in a blue moon...or, for that matter, fewer mistakes than most qb's. ;) Anyways, just having some fun. :)

Nice job. And I love bridgewater too. So poised. The best player in this conference by a gigantic margin.

True.

Bridgewater is a great, great player.