Louisville Tailgate Sat, Nov 7th | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Tailgate Sat, Nov 7th

Hey there everyone, new to the forum here and glad to have found it. I'm a big time 'Cuse fan and currently reside in Louisville.

I'd love to get in on 2 tix and a parking pass if any are still available?

Also, I saw an earlier post about someone trying to contact the AB wholesaler here. Good/bad news for all: I currently work for AB here in Louisville. Bad news = due to some dumb politics that I won't get into, (google House Bill 168 if you'd like to know more), the Anheuser-Busch owned distributor here will be sold before October. They will still be in operations, just by a new private owner. So with this, I don't know if I will still be able to purchase discount beer or what exactly will happen.

If I'm still able to purchase beer at a discount after the buyout, I can definitely provide some beer for the tailgate if everyone wanted to pitch in.

Glad to be here and looking forward to the year!
Coulmelo-

First of all, welcome to the site!
I also work for AB and will be bringing lots some suds down from Chicago for the tailgate. Doesn't matter to me if the Louisville branch is being sold for I will purchase a variety of domestic/craft/import AB beers at full price at a local mom & pop store to assist them in making some nice margins on the brewery.
Bring whatever you can and Go Orange!

update...I think I'm close to getting our parking situation settled. If you haven't set up a PayPal accout yet...now is the time to get it done. I hope to make a call for money from all of you in a few days.

Three Types of Meat being served: Hofmann's, Zweigle's and Sahlen's

I just wanted to stop by and let everyone coming to Louisville for the game in November know how excited we are to host your group. If there is anything you have a question about bars, restaurants etc. for your visit. Send me a message here and I will try to get you the info.

I have reserved two gallons of the finest Kentucky Clear, along with a few quarts of Apple Pie, for our pre-game festivities.

I hope to visit you folks in 2016. I have family in Geneva so I will probably take a day or two.

Jim

Update

We made our final purchase. We have 122 tickets. Section 202 Rows DD to KK (no HH + II rows). Rows are 24 seats across on average. The larger the seat number to closer to midfield. I should receive the tickets in mid September.

I also have 45 parking spots. I will purchase 5 more to hold our tailgate. We are about 2 blocks from the stadium.

Our seating

Section 202
DD 115 - 124 (10 seats)
EE 101 - 124 (24 seats)
FF 101 - 124 (24 seats)
GG 101 - 124 (24 seats)
JJ 101 - 124 (24 Seats)
KK 101 - 116 (16 Seats)

As of right now...I have 4 extra seats. First priority is to go to existing folks in the group.

Last edited:
Update

We made our final purchase. We have 122 tickets. Section 202 Rows DD to KK (no HH + II rows). Rows are 24 seats across on average. The larger the seat number to closer to midfield. I should receive the tickets in mid September.

I also have 45 parking spots. I will purchase 5 more to hold our tailgate. We are about 2 blocks from the stadium.

Our seating

Section 202
DD 115 - 124 (10 seats)
EE 101 - 124 (24 seats)
FF 101 - 124 (24 seats)
GG 101 - 124 (24 seats)
JJ 101 - 124 (24 Seats)
KK 101 - 116 (16 Seats)

As of right now...I have 4 extra seats. First priority is to go to existing folks in the group.

Morning Mark!
Do you have room to add us for 1 parking ticket? Can't wait to meet new people! :)

Was out around the stadium for work today so cruised by the lot to show everyone the view from the tailgate spot. To the left is the baseball field and behind that you can see Papa John Stadium. 5 minute walk tops. Can't wait for November 7th and even more so can't wait for the season to start! Go Orange!
Tailgate lot.jpg

I talked to the parking rep today...parking is set. $20...and we will be in the gravel lot at 3rd and Central...coulmelo's picture is the exact view from our lot. A Kroger is across the street too...this is an outstanding location.

Yes that is the stadium about 300 yards away...

Tickets mailed from Louisville to me today...if all goes well...I'll get them out next week.

Yes, 1 and 1 for me...

Are there still tickets?
I have 4 left and still time for getting in on that awesome parking spot too. Send me a PM if interested with your contact info.

Mark told me I can ride with someone to the Lot from the Sleep Inn on Saturday of the game. That is bad news for my liver... I am excited for this game!

Mark told me I can ride with someone to the Lot from the Sleep Inn on Saturday of the game. That is bad news for my liver... I am excited for this game!
We can haul your butt around.

I might be down to just two tickets for Louisville... One of our board members is checking on his schedule.

I might be down to just two tickets for Louisville... One of our board members is checking on his schedule.

I am only bringing myself - so I'll have an extra ticket.

Your parking map

Attachments

• Louisville '15 Parking.pdf
    266.1 KB · Views: 90
Anyone have a good estimate on game time? Noon, afternoon, evening? My 4 year old will no longer be my partner if this is a 4pm or later game...