Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Louisville

BillSU

All American
February 18, 2019

Louisville@ Syracuse Wednesday Feb. 20, 7P.M.

Overall//// PCT //// Conf /// PCT //// Streak// Home// Away// Neutral
18-8-0 //// .692 / /// 9-4-0 / // .692 /// W1 /// 13-3-0 /// 5-3-0 /// 0-2

Losses in Bold
H - Nichols St - W 85 - 72
H - Southern - W 104 - 54
H - Vermont - W 86 – 78
N – Tennessee - L 81 - 92
N - Marquette - L 74 – 77

H - Michigan St – W 82 – 78
@ - Seton Hall - W 70 – 65
H - Cent. Arkansas – W 86 – 41
@ - Indiana - L 67 – 68
H - Lipscomb - W 72 – 68
H - Kent St - W 83 – 70
H - Robert Morris - W 73 - 59
H – Kentucky - L 58 – 71
H - Miami - W 90 – 73
@ - Pitt - L 86 – 89
@ - North Carolina - W 83 – 62
H – Boston College - W 80 – 70
@ - Georgia Tech - W 79 - 51
H - NC State - W 84 – 77
H - Pitt - W 66 – 51
@ - Wake - W 82 – 54
H – North Carolina - L 79 – 69
@ - V Tech - W 72 - 64
@ - Fl State - L 75 – 80
H – Duke - L 60 – 71

H - Clemson W 56 - 55
@ - Syracuse

Starters in Bold

Jordan Nwora - 6' 7” 225 F 17.5 PPG
Dwyane Sutton – 6' 5” 215 G 10.9
Christen Cunningham – 6' 2” 190 10.5
Steven Enoch - 6' 10” 260 C/F 9.2
Ryan McMahon - 6' 180 G 7.7

Malik Williams – 6' 11” 245 C 7.6
Darius Perry - 6' 2” 195 G 5.6
V.J. King – 6' 6” G 3.9

Another BIG game, Duh. They have two BIGS who score plus their best Nwora. Hope we are ON Offensively!
GOSU :)

I had weekend guests who just left, so I have been off the bball radar screen. I see the Ville only won by one against Clemson at home after the utter devastation of the Duke loss. I think I am glad they won, but not sure which is preferable. I don’t want them taking out all their frustration and anger on us because of that Duke loss, so the intervening win may have blunted that, to some extent. But it also may have exhausted them, so that is good.

After the NC State game, I just don’t know what to think of our own team. But they have had a week to rest and focus on Louisville. I hope that is to our benefit, because I think they are our best chance for a W in these last 3 home games.

Go Cuse!

I had weekend guests who just left, so I have been off the bball radar screen. I see the Ville only won by one against Clemson at home after the utter devastation of the Duke loss. I think I am glad they won, but not sure which is preferable. I don’t want them taking out all their frustration and anger on us because of that Duke loss, so the intervening win may have blunted that, to some extent. But it also may have exhausted them, so that is good.

After the NC State game, I just don’t know what to think of our own team. But they have had a week to rest and focus on Louisville. I hope that is to our benefit, because I think they are our best chance for a W in these last 3 home games.

Go Cuse!

….ballbeadle......thank you for responding to one of my weekly opposition schedule/roster pre - game posts. I agree with all of your comments. They all play into this game with Louisville.

I emphasize that we must have an Offensive and Defensive game through these final six. There will be a lot of angst and wringing of hands among the population of this board if we continue to lose games. We cannot end up 2-4 or we're done.

IMO, we came to the biggest fork in the road of this season last week. We were on the right path for almost all of January winning 6 losing 2.

We began the first of seven in N.C. playing the poorest game in which I have seen this team involved. Hopefully, there is a cut through to the other fork's path which is the right one and that will change our fortunes for the better.

It is interesting that the schedule looks the way it does at the end of our season. Four of the six teams we play are ranked. Duke #1, Virginia # 3, North Carolina # 9, and Louisville #22.

Wake and Clemson we are expected to win but assuming that will happen is very optimistic.

If we play like we did against Duke and continue to play that way every game things do look optimistic, if being the operative word. Hope they do and hope is a good thing.
GOSU:)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom