Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Louisville

realorange

Living Legend
If you watched the Kentucky-Louisville game (and why wouldn't you instead of the LSU carnage) you had to fear what Enoch is going to do to our big men. The guy has superior moves and his strength alone will crush Sid and Marek.

Oh, and we won't even talk about the rest of the team. Tough loss against Tucky.

The highlight for me was seeing Cal get called for being outside the coaches box.

If you watched the Kentucky-Louisville game (and why wouldn't you instead of the LSU carnage) you had to fear what Enoch is going to do to our big men. The guy has superior moves and his strength alone will crush Sid and Marek.

Oh, and we won't even talk about the rest of the team. Tough loss against Tucky.

The highlight for me was seeing Cal get called for being outside the coaches box.

Didn’t we beat them by 20 last year? Enoch did nothing.

You didn't see Enoch tonight. He is not what we saw last year.

And we will not beat them by 20 or likely any other number.

Oh. Darn. Guess I’ll skip the game this year. Thanks for letting me know.

Wait...did you say the same thing last year? I may tune in. :)

Last edited:
Oh. Darn. Guess I’ll skip the game this year. Thanks for letting me know.

Wait...did you say the same this last year? I may tune in. :)
And no, I didn't say the same thing last year. Just stating what I saw this afternoon.

It's no secret that we are hurting under the basket. But I guess you don't concern yourself with that. Maybe you should skip the game if you'd rather be cynical than serious.

And no, I didn't say the same thing last year. Just stating what I saw this afternoon.

It's no secret that we are hurting under the basket. But I guess you don't concern yourself with that. Maybe you should skip the game if you'd rather be cynical than serious.

Well, I watch em all. Louisville struggled with our zone last year scoring only 49 points. They were supposed to kill us last year and they got killed. That’s why they play the games. We shoot well, we can beat them. Maybe you should skip the game since you think you know what‘s going to happen.

Well, I watch em all. Louisville struggled with our zone last year scoring only 49 points. They were supposed to kill us last year and they got killed. That’s why they play the games. We shoot well, we can beat them. Maybe you should skip the game since you think you know what‘s going to happen.

We shot extremely well against Georgetown and lost by 10.