Lousiville bad or Syracuse good? | Syracusefan.com

Lousiville bad or Syracuse good?

Crusty

Living Legend
Last night pretty much settled the first part of the question as the Cards beat favored UCF at the Bounce House 20-14. The Knights were held to 339 total yards comprised of 131 passing (16-34) and 208 rushing (38 attemps for 5.5 yard average).

Louisville rushed for 226 (45 attempts 5 yard average) Cunningham accounted for 121 of them. Cunningham continued to struggle passing 14 for 29 only 48%.

UCF is probably overrated but beating them at home was an achievement. I would say this upset largely belongs to the LU defense.

If you watched the game I think you would agree that SU beat a pretty good but not great Louisville team. The fact that we dominated them is particularly encouraging.

That’s the difference. It wasn’t a dog fight and we luckily won. We dominated against a pretty good team that could still improve as the season goes on. As well as dominating against a QB that could have potentially given us fits, made us look bad, and create a few ESPN highlight reels.

Cuse is good. I think this team took such a huge leap from last year that everyone is just in a bit of shock. As we all know, we were better than our record last year too. Cuse is legit.
How many losses where 1 wonk play would have made it a win?

Last edited:
Last night pretty much settled the first part of the question as the Cards beat favored UCF at the Bounce House 20-14. The Knights were held to 339 total yards comprised of 131 passing (16-34) and 208 rushing (38 attemps for 5.5 yard average).

Louisville rushed for 226 (45 attempts 5 yard average) Cunningham accounted for 121 of them. Cunningham continued to struggle passing 14 for 29 only 48%.

UCF is probably overrated but beating them at home was an achievement. I would say this upset largely belongs to the LU defense.

If you watched the game I think you would agree that SU beat a pretty good but not great Louisville team. The fact that we dominated them is particularly encouraging.
this team makes plays when it matters. The pick in the end zone goes the other way and it is a 3 point game. They then put the foot on the gas and won. They leave no doubt with UConn start. Very optimistic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom