Love the way the Yankees are playing | Syracusefan.com

Love the way the Yankees are playing

victor

All Conference
Very impressed with the way the Yankees are playing with all their injuries. Will be interesting to see how the team responds when the injured players return. Would love for the Yankees to get another starter since Hughes days appear to be numbered. Would love for Pineda to be the guy but don't know his status.

Also have to be impressed with the way the hated Sox are playing.

Very impressed with the way the Yankees are playing with all their injuries. Will be interesting to see how the team responds when the injured players return. Would love for the Yankees to get another starter since Hughes days appear to be numbered. Would love for Pineda to be the guy but don't know his status.

People who buried the Yankees in the pre-season are nuts. This team always responds. I do realize that the season is a marathon and not a sprint but you have to be happy to the start they have had given all of the injuries. Yes as much as I hate the Sox they are also playing good baseball as well.

Phelps would probably step into the 5th spot in the rotation. Pineda is "on track" for return around the all star break.

Phelps would probably step into the 5th spot in the rotation. Pineda is "on track" for return around the all star break.

There was another young pitcher that the Yankees got in the Pineda trade that was doing well in the minor leagues but also got hurt. Would love for the Yankees to become like the Giants - great young pitching and a bunch of no names that play hard and win - of course Buster Posey is certainly not a no name. I am tired of the Yankees giving out long term contracts. Will be interested to see how they handle the Cano signing.

Don't expect Jeter back until after the AS break.

CT scan revealed a small crack in his surgically-repaired ankle.

Oh Lord

Don't expect Jeter back until after the AS break.

CT scan revealed a small crack in his surgically-repaired ankle.

Oh Lord

Hate to hear that. I wonder long term who is in the farm system that could take over short stop. Would hope that the Yankees would be grooming someone for this eventually.

Hate to hear that. I wonder long term who is in the farm system that could take over short stop. Would hope that the Yankees would be grooming someone for this eventually.

We have this Maruszak kid at SWB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom