Loved the Intro's last night | Syracusefan.com

Loved the Intro's last night

DomeStranger

All Conference
Glad they showed the pre-game intro's last night. MSG an awesome job hosting the finals and showing why they are the best in the business.

I loved the Tom Sawyer intro and it sounded amazing on TV (I got goosebumps) I can only imagine how cool it was to have been there. That Neil Peart mastery drum beat never gets old.

The ACC "Doug Marroned" everything else good from the Big East ... they'd be stupid not to take MSG as well.

Agreed. Knowing that MSG is there for the taking, it is impossible to comprehend they would wiff on this. It's not like we're in 1980 and they're not sure it will work. They know it will work and work bigtime. It is a no brainer in every sense of the word. This is probably why it won't happen. Nothing else has made sense.

If Swofford does not get the Garden by the end of the year he will go down in history right next to John Marinatto...

Glad they showed the pre-game intro's last night. MSG an awesome job hosting the finals and showing why they are the best in the business.

I loved the Tom Sawyer intro and it sounded amazing on TV (I got goosebumps) I can only imagine how cool it was to have been there. That Neil Peart mastery drum beat never gets old.

The ACC "Doug Marroned" everything else good from the Big East ... they'd be stupid not to take MSG as well.

They need to go back to indicating the player's hometowns, it was done occasionally this past week depending on the PA announcer.

"At guard, a 6-5 Senior from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania..."
I am very big on my Garden PA protocol, going back to the late, great John Condon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom