Loyola all over Duke up 10-5 | Syracusefan.com

Loyola all over Duke up 10-5

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Loyola D is suffocating Duke despite Fowler dominating at the X. Dukes been called for like 10 penalties and 1-4 on the man up. Duke O looks awful

Loyola D is suffocating Duke despite Fowler dominating at the X. Dukes been called for like 10 penalties and 1-4 on the man up. Duke O looks awful

You beat me to it! Loyola looks nice.

was it last year they had Duke beat in first round and their coach called a time out with one of their players starting his shooting motion with 10 seconds left or something like that? I believe the shot went in but the time out was granted by the officials. I think it may have been right off a face off. They do have a nice team.

was it last year they had Duke beat in first round and their coach called a time out with one of their players starting his shooting motion with 10 seconds left or something like that? I believe the shot went in but the time out was granted by the officials. I think it may have been right off a face off. They do have a nice team.

I remember that, believe it was that game. Brutal...

The Loyola face-off guy (a freshman) won 10/23 or 43% face-offs against Duke's Fowler. As a SU fan I would take that "result" any day against Fowler.

The Loyola face-off guy (a freshman) won 10/23 or 43% face-offs against Duke's Fowler. As a SU fan I would take that "result" any day against Fowler.
Wait...So, the Loyola coach was able to recuit a freshman FO guy who was able to hold his own against Fowler? I thought that wasn't possible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom