Loyola-Chicago Question | Syracusefan.com

Loyola-Chicago Question

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
anyone know anything about the business program or the school. (On line, the campus looks beautiful). My son has received some interest from them.

I don't know much about the business school but I know a few people who went there as undergrads and really liked it. The medical campus is very separate, but the main campus is really nice and the school spirit, especially with the basketball program, is fun.

I don't know much about the business school but I know a few people who went there as undergrads and really liked it. The medical campus is very separate, but the main campus is really nice and the school spirit, especially with the basketball program, is fun.
Thanks. Hoping to visit soon, if his coach will allow him off campus (Covid protocols)

anyone know anything about the business program or the school. (On line, the campus looks beautiful). My son has received some interest from them.
Graduated from Loyola Chicago in 1990. Business Program is solid but is located downtown at the Water Tower Campus so your son would have to take the L train (red line) or the Campus shuttle about 8 or 9 miles if my memory is correct. When I was there, very few business classes were offered at the Lake Shore Campus. Moving to the A-10 this year which should help all of there athletic programs. Not a big party school on campus with a very high female to male ratio (2/3rds). Like a lot of places, Covid is hitting hard right now and many suspect the LSC campus to go remote shortly. Finance and Marketing are the strongest business programs in terms of ranking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom