Class of 2019 - LS Joey Kelly (AZ) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 LS Joey Kelly (AZ) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

I believe he is coming here. Just received a text from someone who knows him telling me he will be Orange!!. AZ taking over the Orange. So happy to have this representation along with Jawhar Jordan. Actually waiting for confirmation as the friend is trying to get in touch with him to doubly confirm. Said friend's son is graduating with Joey, and is also coming to SU having been accepted early decision already.

Last edited:
I believe he is coming here. Just received a text from someone who knows him telling me he will be Orange!!. AZ taking over the Orange. So happy to have this representation along with Jawhar Jordan. Actually waiting for confirmation as the friend is trying to get in touch with him to doubly confirm. Said friend's son is graduating with Joey, and is also coming to SU having been accepted early decision already.
Now we need a H/H with ASU!

Oh. Yea tomorrow iw Wednesday. He is signing something. This was directly from him...Not 2nd hand

This is a huge score. LS are so important. Great job by the staff.

Spent the evening today with Joey. He came to our Duke game watch. What a nice young man. He is excited to experience a new climate other than AZ. He will be in to visit SU in March. We tried to teach him about "44" and SU football history and legacy. He is still undecided about a major. Looking at business and finance or he also has an interest in physical therapy or medicine. He met a lot of alumni, and really was fun and engaging. He was so excited to get this offer, and plans to compete hard to start asap.

Are PWO'S not allowed to participate in Spring training? I suppose they can come in the summer/fall?

He is required to be on campus on August 5. So that is when he starts with the football team. Can't wait to hear about his trip. We had a conversation in which he said "the weather must be warm by the end of March". And instead he got to experience his first snow storm. He really is an AZ boy. Never been exposed to any other weather.

Oh, and he is hoping to get the number he is wearing, although long snappers generally have a different number set. I think he told me they start in the 50s. Looks like they might be accommodating his number request.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom