LSU-Bama prices | Syracusefan.com

LSU-Bama prices

cuseguy

Living Legend
Read this in SI today:

Room at Super 8 motel, five miles from the stadium, are going for $350 this weekend. Going rate is $65.

Average price of a scalped ticket is $770. Two tickets on StubHub, lower-level end zone, are going for $5,000 apiece.

Flying out to Birmingham tomorrow. Heard I could scalp my tickets for 10K. I luckily booked the Fairfield Inn 2 months ago for $165.00. Hopefully I can find a place to watch the Cuse game, but if not gonna love the Atmosphere in Tuscaloosa.

Flying out to Birmingham tomorrow. Heard I could scalp my tickets for 10K. I luckily booked the Fairfield Inn 2 months ago for $165.00. Hopefully I can find a place to watch the Cuse game, but if not gonna love the Atmosphere in Tuscaloosa.

If I were you, I'd be enjoying the scene down there all day long. Going to be insane. You can always record the Yawn Bowl, unless your DVR protests.

I have two seats at my house Saturday night for the Bama game. Free.

Had to pay 200 for a student ticket. Going to be so worth it.

If I were you, I'd be enjoying the scene down there all day long. Going to be insane. You can always record the Yawn Bowl, unless your DVR protests.
I would sell the tix and just walk around...just me.

Absolutley insane atmosphere. Arrived at 1:30 and the tailgate had 1500 people, live bands all you could eat food (fried catfish, hush puppies etc..) and drink. Moonshine was passed around. There were 400K people partying around the stadium the entire time. The ones who did not have tickets just hung out at their RV's, watched the game from the "BIG SCREENS" they had mounted on side of the RV. What can i say about the sorority girls? Wow. A trip well worth it. Classy fans, all stood up all game, cheered, made noise and they even arrived before kick off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom