LSU fans assaulted after WVU game | Syracusefan.com

LSU fans assaulted after WVU game

Nate44

Walk On
4 LSU Fans Assaulted After WVU Game - WBOY-TV - WBOY.com

According to the WV board the woman was 5 months pregnant and the man needed significant surgery.

West Virginia truly has some of the worst fans in the entire country. They proved that this weekend with not only the assaults but also a couple hundred/thousand fans wearing the shirts with the Katrina jokes

According to the WV board the woman was 5 months pregnant and the man needed significant surgery.

West Virginia truly has some of the worst fans in the entire country. They proved that this weekend with not only the assaults but also a couple hundred/thousand fans wearing the shirts with the Katrina jokes

Another reason why they got turned down by the ACC.

I wish both fanbases would kill each other off. Two of the absolute worst.

"I drove my Chevy to the levee, and the levee was gone"

Just horrible. They are only hurting their own program in the end. Like anything else, I imagine it's a small number of wacked out fans who think upholding a rowdy, lawless reputation is fun. At the NCAA's in Buffalo, I met a number of WVU fan and they were great. They were fun and down to earth so I know like any school it's a certain few but until they really clamp down, kids who like the badboy reputation will be attracted to go there and find idiot clones.

Watching that game, the all day scene in Morgantown, knowing that fan base is already on edge about its future, all I kept thinking was that there was going to be trouble after that game.

West Virginia definitely has some of the best fans in the country too, we've always had fun with the ones we've met in Syracuse. But I imagine the worst of that fanbase wouldn't be the ones who travel. And LSU fans aren't the type to be all quiet and cordial after a win.

This is unfortunate.

Maybe it was an LSU tryout. After all their own players assault their own fans.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I think Syracuse fans are too worried about our team to worry about other team fans. That's how I feel. When I see other team fans I just think about the number on thier jersey and if our team needs to tackle that player.