LSU fires Will Wade | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

LSU fires Will Wade

Your next Billy
I always thought that Bill Self looked a bit like this guy:
3753_large.jpg

Schnikies. That’s some pretty dumb stuff. You get blackmailed, and then continue to give the blackmailer more leverage by putting more damning stuff in texts? Ooof. Everyone knows you don’t text or email. You make dirty deals in person, on the golf course, away from observation and covert listening devices.

He bribed a players girlfriend….or she blackmailed him. But she got paid to be quiet.

Thank god the NCAA was finally good enough to provide LSU with the Notice of Allegations. Otherwise, how would LSU have known just how serious the allegations were? They must as have been blindsided by this. Fortunately, they did the right thing and released Wade as soon as they knew.
Well, evidently the contract says they can fire him and not pay him if he is charged. Up until now he wasn’t. They were just looking to get out from under the contract.

The best part about this is that it will preclude that cheating POS from getting another job.

Sure, he may be able to eventually land somewhere, perhaps at a lower level, but he won't be able to get away scot free. And there will likely be "show cause" riders attached to him moving forward.
i hear wade is already testing the waters. (rimshot cue)

I would make an assumption that everyone of their recruits and past recruited has been bought. Not sure how much we would want to be involved with those kids.

I would also make the assumption that most of the SEC programs are really dirty. Most coaches probably not as dumb as Wade though.

Cuse!
Exactly, he’s already been bought so he’s already got the check!

We might want to look at guys who enter the portal.

Other thing is how attractive of a job is it now? Got to imagine their compliance department will want things done by the book for the next coach, right.

The Murray State coach is the online buzz early leader.
Will Wade is such a lying, cheating scumbag. He should get a 20-year show cause penalty from the NCAA. I never want to see him coaching college basketball ever again. LSU also needs to get hammered. Multi-year post-season ban. That job needs to be radioactive for several years. They need to be punished. They looked the other way for years.

We might want to look at guys who enter the portal.

Other thing is how attractive of a job is it now? Got to imagine their compliance department will want things done by the book for the next coach, right.
So whoever takes that job has to compete against every other cheating program in the SEC? Sounds like a great job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom